2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSU has no one to blame but themselves. Great effort by the TCU defense on attacking the ball and capitalizing on Oklahoma's terrible mistakes.

Beautiful win for Texas Christian! Gary Patterson is one of the classiest in the business!

@The Higher Power

giphy.gif

Mississippi State is gonna beat Georgia in Georgia. You can call me Mystic Marce because I predict deez tings.

Darnold is gonna have a fuckload of INTs by the end of the end of the year, but I feel like he'll still go as the #1 QB just like Jameis when he like doubled his interception numbers his last season.

Also surprised OSU lost to TCU, I thought their offense had looked pretty unstoppable albeit against pretty bad competition.

Darnold is gonna have a fuckload of INTs by the end of the end of the year, but I feel like he'll still go as the #1 QB just like Jameis when he like doubled his interception numbers his last season.

Also surprised OSU lost to TCU, I thought their offense had looked pretty unstoppable albeit against pretty bad competition.

Darnold has a Yolo style, but he's really missing the physical guys like Juju and Darreus Rogers. We'll see how he looks when Daniel Imatorbhebhe and Michael Pittman play. Coming off an emotionally exhausting win against Texas and a lot of injuries, I'm not gonna complain about how they won. Now it's trap game number 2 against Wazzu.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UNC FOOTBALL. That's what you fucking retards get for putting a basketball brand on your football uniforms. This is what happens when you cunts actually have to go to class. FUСK UNC

This dude literally posts shit on twitter and then posts the exact same thing here

Well, LSU is flat out awful.

giphy.gif

Saquon Barkley: big, strong, fast, shifty, agile, mature.

Higher character version of Zeke Elliott. No tattoos, just heart.

It's gonna be quite the cripple fight in Gainesville in 2 weeks.
We've got a nail biter going on with Syracuse. Let's see how our slap fight with Troy unfolds before worrying about the Gators.

Baylor vs OU is getting good again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back