2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ESPN reporter interviewing Saquon sounds like a tranny

Jim McElwain is Butch Jones but with a horseshoe up his ass lol. He somehow manages to have fuck all for a game plan but wins.

Jim McElwain is Butch Jones but with a horseshoe up his ass lol. He somehow manages to have fuck all for a game plan but wins.
At least Butch can recruit (although Mac is getting much better).

At least Butch can recruit (although Mac is getting much better).

That's about all that he can do. Honestly, programs like Tennessee and Florida recruit themselves to some degree. It's not like the took over the helm of San Jose state and started pulling in 4-5 stars.

That's about all that he can do. Honestly, programs like Tennessee and Florida recruit themselves to some degree. It's not like the took over the helm of San Jose state and started pulling in 4-5 stars.
To be fair, Butch had a massive rebuild ahead after Dooley. At least we had an elite defense.

To be fair, Butch had a massive rebuild ahead after Dooley. At least we had an elite defense.

Yeah. But I'm ready to just say we both came out ok. Butch brought the program back to somewhat of relevance and became a millionaire. Time to move on.

Time to relax and watch some #PacAfterDark. We need to hurry up and legalize weed down here.

Yeah. But I'm ready to just say we both came out ok. Butch brought the program back to somewhat of relevance and became a millionaire. Time to move on.
What do you think about Fuente?

Uh oh, looks like Stanford lost their starting QB. @therealdope is probably happy though.

This dude literally posts shit on twitter and then posts the exact same thing here

wtf ? 7000 tweets and only 100 followers ? whats the point of even tweeting if no one is reading it ? (you'd be better off posting on here).

His twitter account is literally him talking to himself

@therealdope I hope you have one of these shirts.

iXS4bZQ.jpg

My Huskies are rolling Colorado right now.

And christ man Josh Allen is garbage not even 50-yards passing through 3-quarters against Hawaii. How is this guy such a highly rated prospect for the NFL? Every time he's played a power-5 team he gets embarrassed now he might not throw for 100-yards against the rainbow warriors lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back