***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we cant all be bandwagoners now can we?

Some of us gotta take one for the little guys, you know

Well we cant all be bandwagoners now can we?

Some of us gotta take one for the little guys, you know

Just me or have you been MIA for a bit?

Anyway, question. Who would you most like to see take home the NBA crown this season?

Warriors, Cavs, Rockets, Raptors, Celtics?

Just me or have you been MIA for a bit?

Anyway, question. Who would you most like to see take home the NBA crown this season?

Warriors, Cavs, Rockets, Raptors, Celtics?

When it's not football season, I tend to not be here as much. Not that i'd be in here anyway...I may as well be wearing an NBA Scarlet Letter just being a Jizzly fan.

Out of those options, probably Boston. Houston wouldn't be awful I suppose

lmao @ this dumb bitch. she reads from a teleprompter for a living.

Looks like revo the white knight for lebosley strikes again.

Just because she's a bimbo doesn't mean the story she is presenting is wrong; lejuice is not an intelligent person.

What a dumb bitch. She has no problem having athletes/actors on her shows who parrot her opinion. Curt Schilling and Chuck Norris come to mind.

Pandering to her audience. Are you familiar with the concept?
Do you think the people who tune into fox news are wanting to watch a program give adulation to a black athlete?

Pandering to her audience. Are you familiar with the concept?
Do you think the people who tune into fox news are wanting to watch a program give adulation to a black athlete?

Is this supposed to be an argument against what I posted?

Looks like revo the white knight for lebosley strikes again.

Just because she's a bimbo doesn't mean the story she is presenting is wrong; lejuice is not an intelligent person.
lmao @ this white knight. Just read what @DangDaGawd just said.

Is this supposed to be an argument against what I posted?

What argument? I'm asking you a question. You seem perplexed by the notion that she would invite guests on her show who agree with her, and are criticizing her for doing her job, i.e. bringing in new viewers and keeping loyal viewers happy by telling them what they want to hear.

lmao @ this white knight. Just read what @DangDaGawd just said.

What the hell are you talking about? Who am I white knighting exactly? I said she's a bimbo who panders to a base made up of morons.

When it's not football season, I tend to not be here as much. Not that i'd be in here anyway...I may as well be wearing an NBA Scarlet Letter just being a Jizzly fan.

Out of those options, probably Boston. Houston wouldn't be awful I suppose

So you're an honorary Boston fan for the remainder of the season, and when Boston loses, you can pull for the Rockets.

What argument? I'm asking you a question. You seem perplexed by the notion that she would invite guests on her show who agree with her, and are criticizing her for doing her job, i.e. bringing in new viewers and keeping loyal viewers happy by telling them what they want to hear.

No, I'm responding to the fact that she said athletes shouldn't voice their political opinions yet has had athletes on her show that agree with her politically. Just pointing out her obvious hypocrisy.

No, I'm responding to the fact that she said athletes shouldn't voice their political opinions yet has had athletes on her show that agree with her politically. Just pointing out her obvious hypocrisy.

A hypocritical newscaster...

<TheWire1>

I still don't think that changes the fact that lebron is in fact stupid; a case of shooting the messenger.

So you're an honorary Boston fan for the remainder of the season, and when Boston loses, you can pull for the Rockets.

I mean, I guess. I don't really give a shit which one of the teams that aren't the Grizzlies win anything but if I just had to pick...

At least your guys' shitty teams are interesting. I've just been kicking rocks in a black hole all god damn season here in Grizz fandom world.

Can't wait for the draft, so Chris Wallace fucks that all up and I can pretend to be excited for this years Hasheem Thabeet

Celtics haven’t been interesting in a minute. The offense has been so dumbed down and Tatum has been worthless since dislocating his finger. Was on a business trip for 2 weeks and didn’t even care I missed watching that garbage brand of basketball they are playing.

Lol@ LEBRON leaving high school a year early. Got to love FOX alternate SHIT facts...
i guess Lebron was HIGH school junior in the NBA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back