***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loling hard at someone from Fox News insulting lebrons intelligence/education in regards to Donaldo. When pretty much every bottom tier state in terms of intelligence/education voted for him.

Man Dat Rachel chick was tearin it up in the celebrity all star game!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mj-laughing.gif

LeBron is always cringe worthy

Kevin Durant Called Laura Ingraham’s ‘Shut Up And Dribble’ Comment About LeBron ‘Racist’

Durant spoke with Sam Amick of USA Today, and in addition to referring to Ingraham’s on-air comments as “racist,” he shed more light on how he felt. When asked about his feelings on the opinions expressed by Ingraham, Durant said the following:

“It didn’t hit me. Ignorance is something I try to ignore. That was definitely an ignorant comment. I do play basketball, but I am a civilian and I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers, I think – or even louder. I can’t focus on that. I think we’re doing some good things out here, using our platform, and I think what me and LeBron did with Uber the other day when it came out, I thought it was great. I thought a lot of people enjoyed it. I got so many encouraging texts from it. A lot of people enjoyed what we had to say, a lot more than just politics, which we didn’t even talk about. It’s just life that we talked about. My whole thing is I can’t dwell on that, and I can’t let that distract me from the real goal at hand, which is to continue to encourage and empower people around the world.”

Read more:http://uproxx.com/dimemag/kevin-durant-laura-ingraham-racist-lebron-james/

Loling hard at someone from Fox News insulting lebrons intelligence/education in regards to Donaldo. When pretty much every bottom tier state in terms of intelligence/education voted for him.

Yeah, the orange marsh mellow usually has the non-college educated crowd on lockdown.

I don't even know who is in any of the Skill Events, will still watch though . It's been a busy week.

Is FOX News an important channel in the US or is it subpar ? This sounded like a dum parody show of some kind that nobody would watch

FOX News is the GOAT. No Spin Zone baby

Horford may be the worst all star of all time

Horford may be the worst all star of all time

But his 11 points and 4 rebunds per game are invaluable to an epic Celtshits team that will be eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round of the Least yoffs

Legit lold when Snaq said he can go out there and get 11 and 7

They should only have All-Stars compete in these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back