***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife makes more, and her earning potential is way higher. I can’t wait to get divorced!

heady player
ouch.gif

Most of you probably already saw the news but it looks like Bosh is trying to come back. I hope the dude is healthy. I'm not trying to see a brother die on the court.

Wiggins just completely checked out after signing that contract

I kinda feel like IT should just be playing iso ball right now

Lets see what he got

I wasn't really paying attention to the game, but man did the announcers say Jimmy Butthead's name a lot during that comeback.

Jokic went apeshit
30, 15, 17 and 1 steal/2 blocks
On 11/14 from the field and 5/5 from the line with 3 threes

Barring 8 turnovers thats one of the greatest statlines ive possibly ever seen

Alimony is basically a dumb tax. It's for people who were dumb enough to marry the wrong person or shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.
LOL that could be you at some point, hope not though.

IT 3/15 from the field and 5 turnovers. Also the no defense. Lakers were doing sooo good before Cavs passed on their fucking aids to them. I wonder who’s signing him after Lakers shit him away..

IT 3/15 from the field and 5 turnovers. Also the no defense. Lakers were doing sooo good before Cavs passed on their fucking aids to them. I wonder who’s signing him after Lakers shit him away..

He'll probably go to the Heat for $4mil, start averaging 27 a game, then sign a max with the Knicks.

At least your guys' shitty teams are interesting. I've just been kicking rocks in a black hole all god damn season here in Grizz fandom world.

Can't wait for the draft, so Chris Wallace fucks that all up and I can pretend to be excited for this years Hasheem Thabeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back