***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would support moving the Clips to Seattle and renaming them the Sonics.

They need to hit the reset button.

Seattle or Vancouver. The NW needs another team.

Basketball has grown in spades since Vancouver last had a team..they would do fine

Seattle or Vancouver. The NW needs another team.

Basketball has grown in spades since Vancouver last had a team..they would do fine
No need to have two teams in a 3rd world country. Vancouver has had a chance already. No need to repeat past mistakes.

hqdefault.jpg

None of the hipsters living there care about sports. Arena would be emptier than a 49ers home game.
I dont see how its different to Lps CANgelos in terms of hipsters bandwagoners and ppl with no knowledge of sports.

Toronto Raptors

The Raptors are perennially waiting in the wings, but they have been shut down by LeBron James the past two seasons. The Raptors are off to a hot start this season, winning 11 of their first 16 games; BPI only gave that a 23.1 percent chance of happening. It now projects Toronto to win 56 games this season -- which is fourth best in the league, behind only the Golden State Warriors, Celtics and Houston Rockets.

The Raptors ranked fourth in quantified shot quality and third in quantified shooter impact, according to Second Spectrum. That means they are taking the fourth-best selection of shots and have the third best team of shot-makers. As a result, their offense is third in the league, according to BPI.

The Raptors have played the sixth-toughest schedule to date, but they have the second easiest schedule going forward. With a 73.1 percent chance of landing the No. 2 seed in the East, BPI gives them a 30.5 percent chance to reach the NBA Finals.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21504950/nba-bpi-raptors-wizards-east-contenders
TL/DR Raptors are winning the championship

TL/DR: The Raptors are Perennial losers and this season will be no different.

Anything that goes on longer then 1 sentence about the Raptors is TL/DR.

TL/DR: The Raptors are Perennial losers and this season will be no different.

U don't know what's going on up here so take your arm chair never watch raptors play this year analysis and keep it to yourself. It's literally worth fuck and all. The entire offensive system is different and so is the bench. 2 new starters, new 6 man and rookies making huge impacts. By the time you realize the team is the truth you will be far behind the curve as usual. Team is long, athletic and gets after it on d.

U don't know what's going on up here so take your arm chair never watch raptors play this year analysis and keep it to yourself. It's literally worth fuck and all. The entire offensive system is different and so is the bench. 2 new starters, new 6 man and rookies making huge impacts. By the time you realize the team is the truth you will be far behind the curve as usual. Team is long, athletic and gets after it on d.

Beri... I have league pass, as much as I don't want to admit this, I've seen at least 5 Craptor games so far this season.

Your team is alright, you have some nice depth, you're probably going to win somewhere between 50-55 games this year... but you don't have a single A class player... you have a couple Bs surrounded by maybe a couple more Cs and young potential.

So that's what it is... it's a B-level team, with B-level stars, that will flame out in a B-level conference playoff series.

Faps bench ain’t bad. Young players look pretty good. It doesn’t matter what offensive system you change up tho when DeRozcan and Cowry all of a sudden build mansions when the yoffs roll around. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Faps bench ain’t bad. Young players look pretty good. It doesn’t matter what offensive system you change up tho when DeRozcan and Cowry all of a sudden build mansions when the yoffs roll around. Rise and repeat.

Raps are shooting way more 3s now. Ball isn't in Lowry hands as much.

DeKobe gets better every year. Without fail. I have so much respect for his character and work ethic, I just don't doubt the dude.

Was anybody listening to that fat white lady talking about KD just now? Hahahaha

"He'll be looking forward to playing his old teammates, with all the vile, and talking, and crack making" hahahaha

What a stupid B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back