***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
HousCAN shoots 45 threes and plays little defense. That is a great recipe for the yoffs...not. Will probably get swept by the C's.

I never cared much for the dude when he was in Cleveland. I knew he was great but not a star to built around. He's going to make me eat some damn crow but it's all good. I figured out why though:
1. LeRoid controlled the entire way that team plays. He was basically relegated to a two guard and that took away a lot of talent. That's why that team sucks ass when LeRoid doesn't play because Lue doesn't have any way to changing the way his team plays when he's not on the floor. Was interested to see how GOAT Stevens would use him and it's going great.
2. He's a Kobetard. Never knew this was the case but it explains a lot. He acts like and plays like him.

Dude you're talking about a 19-21 kid with a shit coach. He'll win a ring in Boston. Whether he's the best player on the team idk still have the pieces to trade for someone even better.

Get some new material you sock.

I thank the heavens every day Doc wanted out for that other canchise. What a time to be alive with a GOAT at the helm.

This that the last movie you've seen in the theater Palp? Good lord.

Carry on cans.
Go back to the college football thread, and send your boy toy Redcans back to the mlb thread.

Neither one of you jackasses knows a god damn thing about basketball.

Kyrie is pretty damn special. He's undoubtedly grown from his first few years in Cleveland when he was the best player on a shit team.

He's about as lethal of an offensive weapon as there is in the league and now that he's surrounded by a bunch of long athletic defenders, it really covers up his weakness (defense)

Remains to be seen if he can transfer this early season run into post season success but I think Boston is a lock for the #1 seed, and the entire subplot for the yoffs will be Kyrie v Bron "passing of the baton?" etc.

If Kyrie and the Celts bounce Bron... it will be a sign of the old guard being usurped by the new.

But that's all childs play in the Leastern conference until someone finds a way to dethrone the Evil Warios.

Go back to the college football thread, and send your boy toy Redcans back to the mlb thread.

Neither one of you jackasses knows a god damn thing about basketball.
Nah I've been here too long to let the next chapter in celtic legacy just go on by Angie. You can CHeat fans back on the fire Spo train yet? lol

Kyrie is pretty damn special. He's undoubtedly grown from his first few years in Cleveland when he was the best player on a shit team.

He's about as lethal of an offensive weapon as there is in the league and now that he's surrounded by a bunch of long athletic defenders, it really covers up his weakness (defense)

Remains to be seen if he can transfer this early season run into post season success but I think Boston is a lock for the #1 seed, and the entire subplot for the yoffs will be Kyrie v Bron "passing of the baton?" etc.

If Kyrie and the Celts bounce Bron... it will be a sign of the old guard being usurped by the new.

But that's all childs play in the Leastern conference until someone finds a way to dethrone the Evil Warios.

The transfer of power from the old to the new will absolutely happen, but it will not be this year, and it will not be by Kyrie.

Neo did not "defeat" the Machine Empire without first eradicating that which was a threat to all.

This should be a good lesson for you about not attempting to be smarter than you actually are, which is why you are not sure what I mean.

This conversation was never about Peter Jackson - it was also never really about the LotR.
Sure?..... When i see someone refer to flashy moves and offense, naturally one would think of a visual representation in lieu of a literary one...

Also, no shit. Cavs 1-2 in recent Finals, they won when kyrie was at his best not lebron.

Sure?..... When i see someone refer to flashy moves and offense, naturally one would think of a visual representation in lieu of a literary one...

Also, no shit. Cavs 1-2 in recent Finals, they won when kyrie was at his best not lebron.
Not his best? lmao. Didn't he lead both teams in 5 statistical categories? Not sure what more you want.

Not his best? lmao. Didn't he lead both teams in 5 statistical categories? Not sure what more you want.
35/13/9 on 39/31/68 shooting
33/12/10 56/38/65 shooting
30/11/9 on 49/37/72 shooting

which one is the season in which they won the championship?
edit: then again when you're that good in consecutive finals (minus FTs and that's about it) it's hard to nitpick which one is 'the worst'

Let me put it to you like this, Gunther, I'm waiting to meet you In St. Petersburg, Russia, and you just drove past Ang's house.

It's interesting (disturbing) how you served in the military and yet fail to draw the parallels.

Lol whats all this talk about Lebron and Kyrie passing each other torches? Last time I checked they both got assblasted twice by Steph and co.

Can't believe Luke subbed out Kuzma. Dude was hot. Looked like he was going to have a big night

Another great shooting night by Canzo

Can't believe Luke subbed out Kuzma. Dude was hot. Looked like he was going to have a big night
It’s starting to become apparent that this guy can’t coach. They’ll probably get over the top of the pitiful Bulls but he’s horrible with his personnel decisions and lacks leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back