***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that 9 game losing streak going for you guys?

Clips could use that extra 2 points he brings
I don’t mind the clips sucking. Now with Jerry West I know they won’t draft cans like the lakes have with 3 gifted number two picks.

It’s starting to become apparent that this guy can’t coach. They’ll probably get over the top of the pitiful Bulls but he’s horrible with his personnel decisions and lacks leadership.

He's winning with a terrible roster and being forced to play Lonzo's garbage ass. Better than his Clipper counterpart.

Kcp with the closing finish

Clippers lmao!!!

Flippers need to GET OUT of LA. Take the Dodgers with them to Can Diego or something, LA is for winners only.

I don’t mind the clips sucking. Now with Jerry West I know they won’t draft cans like the lakes have with 3 gifted number two picks.

They still pointlessly maxed out Flake though. Hopefully he helps them sell jerseys when Ballmer moves them to Seattle. LMAO!

It must be killing celtics fans that a bunch of blacks are carrying them to a 16-2 record without their great white hope. Its been so bad that they are boasting up professional trash can Aaron Baynes.
Honestly, the main thought watching the Celtics play is how much they could use Hayward's offense. It's glaring.

He's winning with a terrible roster and being forced to play Lonzo's garbage ass. Better than his Clipper counterpart.
Why is a coach ‘forced’ to do anything? He’s got imo 2 excellent young pieces in Ingram and Kuzma. Stop shitting up the team by having the waste of space Gonzo.

Hence the lack of leadership which is essential in a coach.

I would support moving the Clips to Seattle and renaming them the Sonics.

They need to hit the reset button.

Could always trade him for something.

Doesn't have much value on that contract with his injury history.

Maybe you could get a late first and an expiring contract for him?

I just thought when CP3 left, the Clippers should have blown the whole thing up and started rebuilding.

I mean even if they get the first overall, they have Flake and DeAndre clogging up the front court rotation so does it even make sense to draft Bagley?

I would support moving the Clips to Seattle and renaming them the Sonics.

They need to hit the reset button.
it would have to be there or Vegas

SD already had the Clippers AND Rockets (people forget the Rockets part) and lost both of them

F'n sterling haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back