2015-16 vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh what the hell, one last trade for the road!

Max Pacioretty available for top line winger.

just let this week be over. the Dong is tearing me a new one

just let this week be over. the Dong is tearing me a new one
tumblr_m2ztns21QD1qasthro1_500.jpg

What did you guys think about Darnell Nurse's father standing up and yelling "Yeah! Beat his ass!!! Beat his ass!!!!" during Darnell's scrap last night with "Opponent"?

Also, Nurse is quickly gaining a rep as someone not to be fucked with.

What did you guys think about Darnell Nurse's father standing up and yelling "Yeah! Beat his ass!!! Beat his ass!!!!" during Darnell's scrap last night with "Opponent"?

Also, Nurse is quickly gaining a rep as someone not to be fucked with.
I'm fine with it. No one has ever left a rink during a fight. Other than just sitting there acting professional, I don't imagine he'd do anything else. It's ok to get a bit excited.

I'm fine with it. No one has ever left a rink during a fight. Other than just sitting there acting professional, I don't imagine he'd do anything else. It's ok to get a bit excited.

Yeah, I didn't really have a problem with it, but I did think it was kind embarrassing. Kind of like Tyron Woodley's mom at cageside during his fights or Brett Rogers' and Rashad Evans' wives.

Yeah, I didn't really have a problem with it, but I did think it was kind embarrassing. Kind of like Tyron Woodley's mom at cageside during his fights or Brett Rogers' and Rashad Evans' wives.

It's always a bit on the low class end of things when a family/friend doesn't 'act like you've been there' when in the crowd.

you got your wish clammy. phaneuf to sens

Sadly, they traded him during his best season as a Leaf, he was playing well under Babcock, however, unloading that ridiculous contract was a necessity going forward.

The Toronto Maple Leafs have traded high-priced defenceman Dion Phaneuf to the Ottawa Senators as part of a massive deal involving nine players and a draft pick announced Tuesday.
Toronto received forwards Milan Michalek, Colin Greening and Tobias Lindberg, defenceman Jared Cowen and a 2017 second-round draft pick.
In addition to Phaneuf, Ottawa got another defenceman in Cody Donaghey along with forwards Casey Bailey, Matt Frattin and Ryan Rupert.

sens need to get matt rupert and reunite dem ruperts

Leafs will just flip everyone except Lindberg probably.

They just wanted rid of Dion's contract, I'd say.

@helaxdontdoit our goalies sure are trying their best to be the worst goalie in the world
Lol yup. First two starts were great my GAA was under 1 then on the third start destruction. Crawford came in let in 4 and left

My chances of making the playoffs look slim right now. On the bubble and losing to mohawk, with upcoming matchups against Clam, clutchit and helax.

took this video of raw and i discussing trades before the deadline

Standings after week #18

East:

Team Mac 92 58 12
Swayz XPRESS 86 66 10
Condors McDavid 82 72 8
FC Raw 80 73 9
King Price 75 75 12
Team Lawson 64 88 10

West:

Clam City Burglars 97 56 9
Brian Boitano's Thugz 80 74 8