2015-16 vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Oilers fans or anybody here watch their games?

How bad is the Hopkins injury, and what do you think of Kassians chances of being bumped to the top 6 after this NH injury?

Any Oilers fans or anybody here watch their games?

How bad is the Hopkins injury, and what do you think of Kassians chances of being bumped to the top 6 after this NH injury?
Radio this morning in Calgary says RNH will be out "for a while". No idea on Kassian, don't really watch the Oilers.

Just to let everyone know, in case you missed it, this match-up runs all the way through the 31st.

@Rawex should be a good one.

FFS Letang is DTD every other day

Couture and Johansson to Helax
Thornton, Kunitz and Mason to Mohawk

Gotta hand it to them, Helax and Mohawk are active.
That said if the current form stays the same, Mohawk is making a run for last place.

@Rawex crawford vs bishop tonight. who wins?

I have to drop someone when McDavid returns in 2 weeks anyway, so if doesn't pan out, it will just be Drouin.
I don't know that I agree they'd target a 'weak' team to trade him to. Not that my voice is any more reason over yours, but I would think if anything, the teams Tampa wouldn't target would be primarily ones within their division and/or conference. Beyond that, I assume they'd go with whatever team make the best offer for them, regardless to where they are in the standings.

The biggest teams being discussed are St Louis, Minnesota, Montreal and Colorado. Nobody there is terribly bad I'd say.

I just don't think a team that is looking to contend will give up a decent roster player for a prospect.

jmac gets a hatty from Malkin and a win from Fleury in the early game

tkw360Y.jpg

Quiet around here. Everyone must be staring in awe at the flaming trainwreck that is the Canadiens' 2015-2016 season.

Boston Bruins announcer Jack Edwards made a goddamn fool of himself during the Ducks/Bruins game last night. What a fucking homer.

Krug started the fight. Derp.

Wonder what the suspension will be? Looks like he hit the referee on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back