2015-16 vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, first, good match-up Dong.

And second....

Look at the goalie stats of Rals Rape Monsters this week.....7 wins, 1.49 GAA, and .953 sv%.....jesus

yup varly was rolling

What are your guys thoughts on the All Star game? Curious if you guys enjoyed it or not.

What are your guys thoughts on the All Star game? Curious if you guys enjoyed it or not.

This year's ASG was a breath of fresh air compared to previous events. The new 3 vs 3 tournament format was a step in the right direction towards making the games actually interesting.

However, the whole John Scott fiasco which made this one so special will likely never happen again. Or if it does, it will feel forced and unoriginal.

I'll say this, I did actually watch the ASG for the first time in about 5 years. So, there's that. I even enjoyed the 3 on 3. Apparently the AHL did a 4 on 4 this week and it was reportedly mostly unwatchable, haha.

I enjoyed the format with the short 20 minute games, making conference rivals be teammates against the other conferences.

I agree that the John Scott story will never happen again, but I'm sure they will try next year.

It was one of the best All Star games I've watched in a long time...and that's including all sports.

It's like real life...can't wait until my millions start rolling in as well.

Also, I think it is fair if the derelict teams are excluded from any trade possibility.

Yay or nay?

shit i need to make some trades. i haven't done enough

And fuck you Anderson!

I was all for starting Talbot today,but last second i went with Ottawa :mad:

OH MY GOD, WE'RE HAVING A FIRE...sale.

tobias-headshot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back