2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v10: Dropping Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggums.png

Well, some games I've watched on NBA tv of the old reruns they barely had any camera crews and it looked cleared out. Just from what I've seen in some games at least.

I tore my gastrocnemius and soleus after jumping for a bad pass in college. I also had someone re-injure my rotator cuff and labrum trying to take a rebound from me. As bad as it gets for me.

Tore my lateral meniscus while playing. Injury wasn't bad or anything just got very little cartlidge now though, well on that side at least. Feels like an old man's knee.

I tore my gastrocnemius and soleus after jumping for a bad pass in college. I also had someone re-injure my rotator cuff and labrum trying to take a rebound from me. As bad as it gets for me.

lol at these fake medical terms/body parts, some brittle cans itt. only thing that hurts on me when playing ball is a muscle in my back that i tore from weightlifting. happened when i was doing lunges w/ 100 lbs in each hand (yes, dumbbells do in fact go that high in weight, doubt most people itt actually knew that).

used to think faust might hit a couple prayers if we played 1v1 to avoid the shutout, but in light of this new info (only one arm) have to go with a clean 21-0.

lol at these fake medical terms/body parts, some brittle cans itt. only thing that hurts on me when playing ball is a muscle in my back that i tore from weightlifting. happened when i was doing lunges w/ 100 lbs in each hand (yes, dumbbells do in fact go that high in weight, doubt most people itt actually knew that).

used to think faust might hit a couple prayers if we played 1v1 to avoid the shutout, but in light of this new info (only one arm) have to go with a clean 21-0.

mj-laughing.gif

Are you 85 years old?

lmao. how you gonna mj.gif me when the very next part of my sentence explains that it was with 100 lbs in each hand (yes, dumbbells do in fact go that high in weight, doubt most people itt actually knew that).

Legit lols. All these stories are hilarious, thanx for sharing.
Faust mutated arm fucking up his childhood was the best

I feel bad for you Kadark if you are getting injured carrying 200lbs with a neutral back. Either you've got the body of a 80 year old woman or are a manlet.

fausts arm story grossed me out. imagine it looks something like this

jcans has done 1.5 rounds of p90x and thinks he's now qualified to talk about lifting. SMH LMAO!

Leave the lifting-talk to people who actually pump iron, Jcans.

I feel bad for you Kadark if you are getting injured carrying 200lbs with a neutral back. Either you've got the body of a 80 year old woman or are a manlet.

it wasn't during the lunges, i was taking a rest between sets, and then bent down to pick them up using my back 100%, careless mistake. i actually finished the set because i didn't want to drop the weights and let people know i was hurt in a busy gym (pronounced "jim", not "guy-m" - assuming you've never heard that word). truly a story of strength and perseverance.

jcans has done 1.5 rounds of p90x and thinks he's now qualified to talk about lifting. SMH LMAO!

Leave the lifting-talk to people who actually pump iron, Jcans.

lmao. jrams is that guy in the gym only doing body weight exercises and always talking about "core" because he can't even bench a plate. could picture him wandering the gym saying "now where are those gosh darn medicine balls".

"bosu balls are my life"

"squats are bad for your knees"

it wasn't during the lunges, i was taking a rest between sets, and then bent down to pick them up using my back 100%, careless mistake. i actually finished the set because i didn't want to drop the weights and let people know i was hurt in a busy gym (pronounced "jim", not "guy-m" - assuming you've never heard that word). truly a story of strength and perseverance.

You hurt your back picking up 100lbs? How out of shape are you?

lmao. jrams is that guy in the gym only doing body weight exercises and always talking about "core" because he can't even bench a plate. could picture him wandering the gym saying "now where are those gosh darn medicine balls".

LMAO exactly. Jcans is one of those "functional strength" guys

Lmfao at this fat poor fucking slob still being used on espn. "Fat ass didnt make a plane. Lets get to the fat fuck now with blazed eyes in Las Vegas for the latest on Paul George. Brian Windhors, fill us in."

Lol @ bragging about 100 pound dumbells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back