2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v10: Dropping Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can incline bench 275 10 times.

13793977591068680715.GIF

I have that nate Diaz build. I can ball with just about anybody but ya I openly admit to being horrible at the bench. I mean I can bench my weight but no way in hell could I even remotely put up 225

How many posts can a mod lift in one thread before it's locked?

The Cubes is awesome, totally besmirching the IOC:

"The (International Olympic Committee) is playing the NBA. The IOC is an organization that has been rife with corruption, to the point where a member was accused of trying to fix an Olympic event in Salt Lake. The IOC (pulls in) billions of dollars. They make a killing and make Tony Soprano look like a saint.

"The pros in multiple sports are smart enough to not play when they are eligible free agents. But teams take on huge financial risk so that the IOC committee members can line their pockets.

"The greatest trick ever played was the IOC convincing the world that the Olympics were about patriotism and national pride instead of money. The players and owners should get together and create our own World Cup of Basketball."
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-renews-call-separate-quadrennial-competition

Cuban didn't say anything that hasn't been said 100 times before about the IOC. The problem is, no one will stand up to them. It's the same with Fifa.

Cuban should be mad at the nba and the commissioner for what happened to George, but he's correct about the corruption.

That FIFA ball design is so lame. Distracts from the game imo

Davis, Asik, and Evans should be an all-time great defensive team but chances are they won't.

1eul9h.jpg

Randle taking that Kobe mentality. Parker besmirching himself.

Davis, Asik, and Evans should be an all-time great defensive team but chances are they won't.

Plus they've two got guys with allstar level talent in their backcourt. Should be a strong team if they can stay healthy but Monty Williams is a can so I wouldn't be shocked if they missed the playoffs again.

Not familiar with video games but assuming 100 is the highest rating then how on earth does Kooby have a 99 lmao

lmao I havent played 2k in a couple years but Im pretty sure the worst player in the league is above 50 overall.

So Sam Cassell is joining the Clips coaching staff. Pretty obvious the story about CP3 demanding to play for only black coaches is true. I don't even care if that's his preference, but how is that not considered significantly worse than Donaldo's phone conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back