2 Florida deputies killed by gunman while eating at a restaurant

I could not find a photo of this guy either. I kept getting an image of a Hispanic guy holding up a piece sign, but i think that is the officer. Definitely not 59.

Regardless, fuck this guy. I hope the worms feasting on him throw up on his corpse and then shit in his eyes.

Taking this assassination completely out of this context, would you ever see a situation politically where targeting police is justified? I asked the question, in the first couple of pages mostly because I want the LE in here to opine. If none, then what who do you think the 2A would be used against in the event of its penultimate purpose? Just SES level and above personnel, or?

Yeah, I don't know that because there's a chance a citizenry will lose a conflict to take back its liberties that it then is ethically unjustified from trying. To be straight up, I'm not seeing the connection of alleging the uncertainty of an action to therefore its immorality.
I guess I'm arguing more on the level of practicality. To me, if your actions end up leading to the serious material deterioration of the circumstances of your countryman and you were in a position to reasonably see that as a likely possibility you shoulder some blame even if its mostly on the police state.

I guess I'm arguing more on the level of practicality. To me, if your actions end up leading to the serious material deterioration of the circumstances of your countryman and you were in a position to reasonably see that as a likely possibility you shoulder some blame even if its mostly on the police state.

That seems like its just a matter of determining opportunity cost. Initiating an insurgency and making the conflict with govt kinetic will certainly create misery... its just a question of whether the current and projected misery by the police state, tyranny, or whatever is sufferable in comparison, right? Adding in, of course, the benefits and costs (if you lose) of engaging it.

That seems like its just a matter of determining opportunity cost. Initiating an insurgency and making the conflict with govt kinetic will certainly create misery... its just a question of whether the current and projected misery by the police state, tyranny, or whatever is sufferable in comparison, right?
Yes exactly.

So we have no clear motive on this, so it must be society's fault for potraying cops as the bad guys?

A merit less stretch

Where are the pictures? Low media coverage because it’s a couple of cops who died. If this was a white guy shooting 2 black men or white cop shooing a black man it would be 24/7 news coverage for maximum race baiting.

Even when a minority cop shoots a black man it’s racism. It’s stunning. Ignore all the facts, blame police.

On the other hand, if the shooter were black, it'd probably be all over the black-on-white crime race baiting blogs that you probably read.

On the other hand, if the shooter were black, it'd probably be all over the black-on-white crime race baiting blogs that you probably read.
I don’t read any of them. Nice try. Keep ignoring the media bias you cuck.

Using the word "cuck", you just outed yourself as a alt right moron, LOL
“Alt right” lol. You mean I’m republican so I must be alt-right and must be a racist. Partisan hack. I don’t even read Fox News, let alone some hack website like Breibert.

Did Trump tweet about this?

He most likely will...
let's not forget, Trump gave that Subway Hero dude 10 Gs. (the black guy who jumped on the tracks to save person who had a seizure and fell off the platform)

Yea, but he should.. this guy is a legit hero.

Back