13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

Well the black community has a bad habit of giving "there own" a pass. I didn't read the article yet but something tells me these guy's might not get jail time.
Sounds like you are describing whites in the south ,not that long ago they could and did get away with litteraly anything if the victims were black .

That's possible only if they are eating junk food , soda and potato chips are vegan , if they are eating a large variety of whole plants and few processed foods those numbers are impossible .

You are completely wrong. Genetics have a lot to do with lipid profiles. Diet can’t fix every persons.

You are completely wrong. Genetics have a lot to do with lipid profiles. Diet can’t fix every persons.
With all due respect you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Seems like people are outraged at the sentencing, I'm willing to bet you any amount of money that the victim in this case wasn't white. If she was I bet these black men would be spending considerable amount of time in an actual prison and not getting probation.

If she was black...and it was disclosed in the first post...I guarantee you, this wouldn't get much replies.

If she was white....a Young white innocent looking girl.....This thread would have multiple bans and atleast be 50+ pages long.

Actually I do. I manage lipid profiles in clinical and write scripts for statins, niaspan, and other medications for cholesterol/triglycerides while encouraging healthy diet and exercise. Not everyone has a “healthy” lipid profile even with the healthiest of diets and new standards pushing LDL under 70 for certain risk factors is making it harder to achieve.

You have no idea what you are talking about. What are your credentials? What is your education? Videos from vegan gains?

Hard to take someone who alternates lowercase with caps in their name. Move along kid.

“Familial hypercholesterolaemia (FH), defined as the heritable occurrence of severe hypercholesterolaemia with cholesterol deposits in tendons and premature heart disease, is caused by at least four genes in sterol and lipoprotein pathways and displays varying gene-dose effects. ”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1853359/

Sorry but no diet is going to get certain peoples numbers in line with standards. While it does help it is often not enough. To disregard the genetic basis for hyperlipidemia shows how uneducated you are.

Actually I do. I manage lipid profiles in clinical and write scripts for statins, niaspan, and other medications for cholesterol/triglycerides while encouraging healthy diet and exercise. Not everyone has a “healthy” lipid profile even with the healthiest of diets and new standards pushing LDL under 70 for certain risk factors is making it harder to achieve.

You have no idea what you are talking about. What are your credentials? What is your education? Videos from vegan gains?

Hard to take someone who alternates lowercase with caps in their name. Move along kid.
Were not talking about ldl under 70 , there is no way a person eating a whole food , plant based diet for a decent amount of time can have numbers anywhere near 280 .

If you believe you that I don't care what your credentials are you are wrong .

Not a vegan and never been to vegan gains btw

Enough derailing , if you want to take this up elsewhere fine by me .

Were not talking about ldl under 70 , there is no way a person eating a whole food , plant based diet for a decent amount of time can have numbers anywhere near 280 .

If you believe you that I don't care what your credentials are you are wrong .

Not a vegan and never been to vegan gains btw

Enough derailing , if you want to take this up elsewhere fine by me .

Like I said for some people diet cannot outpace genetics. The practice I do clinical at is run by an Indian physician and we have a large patient base of vegans and vegetarians. I just encountered someone who had a total of over 280 and was a vegan with a normal BMI. The patient was placed on a medium level statin and we are doing a recheck in 3 months. People eating whole food plant based diets can be 200-300 more often than you think.

Lol SBJJ is a can if he think posting the same "triggered" meme from 5 year ago over and over again is funny. Let me know when you have something good, pussy fart ;)
You really suck at this, anyways go nazi hunting else where fuck face. I think we are all tired of your virtue signalling cuckish behaviour. Next time you find yourself in a thread about a little girl getting raped maybe dont start with "but white supremacy..."

Now piss off you little fairy
giphy.gif

You really suck at this, anyways go nazi hunting else where fuck face. I think we are all tired of your virtue signalling cuckish behaviour. Next time you find yourself in a thread about a little girl getting raped maybe dont start with "but white supremacy..."

Now piss off you little fairy
giphy.gif
DistinctScaredAgouti-size_restricted.gif

There is no difference in conviction and sentencing with black defendants and defendants of other races by black judges and juries. There is a significant deference when it comes to black defendants and non black judges and juries.

You are referring to the legal system. I’m referring to the black community. Read carefully next time.

Sounds like you are describing whites in the south ,not that long ago they could and did get away with litteraly anything if the victims were black .

WTF? Your idea of “not to long ago” is many decades? Plus neither one of us were alive during this deflective CLAIM you are making.

Take that BS outta here.

I see the point you're making...

but I believe committing an aggravated rape to be especially more disgusting than lynching someone. (I'm sure many will disagree with this).

I mean seriously, how can a man even get erect over this?

This is where it gets dark its like humanity also gets turned on by extreme violence that is why there are sadists.

Its like this people never grew up and is always living with their primal instincts and dont control it.

I think these are the same mindset as the Jihadists,Isis,Nazis,communist red guards,spanish inquisitors and Samurais.

Yes. Rape is never justified, but murder can be.

For example, if those 5 dudes had raped my daughter, I would murder all of them. And I wouldn't feel a thing.
I now get it now immagine if you also raped those dudes?

WTF? Your idea of “not to long ago” is many decades? Plus neither one of us were alive during this deflective CLAIM you are making.

Take that BS outta here.
You sound triggered, does the truth hurt ?

Back