13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

Man alive. I've been around and seen some shit... But "people" like this? So disconnected from humanity that they might as well be from another planet. Spooky and alien.

And then you get "people" like Richard, "the Iceman" Kuklinski, who make Panzram look like an amateur.

Panzram, "I killed 21 men!"

The Iceman, "That's cute";)

You forgot to mention increasing brain health, testosterone, and lipid profiles.

Keep pushing your bullshit agenda.
Oh right like that carnivore doctor Shawn Baker with his whopping 236mg/dcl Total T!! Good luck with your tesosterone of a 90 year old man goals of 2018

Single mother homes seem to be taking its toll on the nation.

They are good boys that have plans to go to college. I'm glad they are getting a second chance.

Oh right like that carnivore doctor Shawn Baker with his whopping 236mg/dcl Total T!! Good luck with your tesosterone of a 90 year old man goals of 2018

So one case proves that carnivorous diets are bad. I do my FNP clinicals in primary care and review lab results almost everyday. I just had a vegan patient with a total of over 280. There is a strong genetic basis to lipid profiles.

So one case proves that carnivorous diets are bad. I do my FNP clinicals in primary care and review lab results almost everyday. I just had a vegan patient with a total of over 280. There is a strong genetic basis to lipid profiles.
No, an overwhelming scientific consensus based on mountains of studies shows they're bad

there's this great book called "Makes me wanna Holla"
and the author describes a situation of running a train on a girl...and how terrified she was, crying, pleading saying that she wanted to save her self for her wedding day...

long story short, she eventually relented and let the guys (who were threatening her) to run a train her.

The author mentioned that he couldn't perform and felt genuine guilt, so he pretended to rape her, to not look soft in front of his friends.
Is that the Lloyd Irvin autobiography?

hope you are talking about the douche bags who raped the girl and not the entire black community.

Well the black community has a bad habit of giving "there own" a pass. I didn't read the article yet but something tells me these guy's might not get jail time.

And then you get "people" like Richard, "the Iceman" Kuklinski, who make Panzram look like an amateur.

Panzram, "I killed 21 men!"

The Iceman, "That's cute";)

I think the iceman is actually just a pathological liar who killed five or six people.

I think the iceman is actually just a pathological liar who killed five or six people.

While there is no doubt Kuklinski probably exaggerated the number of people he killed, even the cops and Feds involved in catching him put his body count at several dozen. And that's a conservative estimate.

Last edited:
He dodged answering any of your questions lol because it's a "race bait thread". That makes everything a race bait thread, except anything bad done by whites of course.
Poor white people, when will their suffering come to an end?

<mma1>

giphy.gif
{<jimmies}

The author mentioned that he couldn't perform and felt genuine guilt, so he pretended to rape her, to not look soft in front of his friends.
Nice to know there are still gentlemen in the world.

Well the black community has a bad habit of giving "there own" a pass. I didn't read the article yet but something tells me these guy's might not get jail time.
There is no difference in conviction and sentencing with black defendants and defendants of other races by black judges and juries. There is a significant deference when it comes to black defendants and non black judges and juries.

Last edited:
Nice to know there are still gentlemen in the world.

One of the other shit-bags claimed he wouldn't have raped the girl if he'd known she was underage. A true gentleman would only rape an adult.

If I was related to this girl, the last place I'd want these shit-bags to be is a nice, safe prison...

Back