13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
1523320030667.jpg

Probation. They won't serve a day in prison.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/0...ape-13-year-old-girl-triggering-backlash.html

Tell me again how cruel the justice system is?

didn't read the article yet, but it sucks that an entire gang got raped.

Different culture. Tough to judge.

lol at the blockhead bottom left wow frankenstein.

Lock them up for life and have their insides twisted in and out.

Terrible occurrence, and these guys should spend the rest of their lives breaking rocks in the sun.

Already been a thread on this. I understand the need to demonize the entire black community, but multiple threads on the same topic seems like overkill.

Has the Stormfront migration begun already?

I was actually surprised at first, and gave you the benefit of the doubt for a while.
What do you want from me? Those pieces of garbage don't represent my culture.

Also, you know thats a pretty standard humorous answer to threads here, along the lines of "they shouldn't have done that...." You really seem like you have a stick up your ass about me.

LIke I mentioned in the other thread, what makes this crime especially disgusting is that several people agreed to partake in it...

I never understood how several (let alone one) could ever conspire/plan/participate in such a terrible crime.

Already been a thread on this. I understand the need to demonize the entire black community, but multiple threads on the same topic seems like overkill.

Check the OP, homie. Is obviously.

LIke I mentioned in the other thread, what makes this crime especially disgusting is that several people agreed to partake in it...

I never understood how several (let alone one) could ever conspire/plan/participate in such a terrible crime.

It's easier for humans to do awful things when there's a mob mentality. Everybody loses a sense of responsibility. Have you seen photos of lynchings? It looks like a bunch of people having a block party, all laughing and posing for pictures while a body is hanging by the neck. That was like 60 years ago. Ever wonder who that would be now? Serious question. Those twisted, deranged people still exist.

There’s black people in Colorado??? Crazy I thought it was mostly trustifarians from the east coast.

They have no morality. No values. And they aren't expected to. Thats the problem.

It's easier for humans to do awful things when there's a mob mentality. Everybody loses a sense of responsibility. Have you seen photos of lynchings? It looks like a bunch of people having a block party, all laughing and posing for pictures while a body is hanging by the neck. That was like 60 years ago. Ever wonder who that would be now? Serious question. Those twisted, deranged people still exist.

I see the point you're making...

but I believe committing an aggravated rape to be especially more disgusting than lynching someone. (I'm sure many will disagree with this).

I mean seriously, how can a man even get erect over this?

there's this great book called "Makes me wanna Holla"
and the author describes a situation of running a train on a girl...and how terrified she was, crying, pleading saying that she wanted to save her self for her wedding day...

long story short, she eventually relented and let the guys (who were threatening her) to run a train her.

The author mentioned that he couldn't perform and felt genuine guilt, so he pretended to rape her, to not look soft in front of his friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back