1,500 (Muslim) Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011

Arguing with these posters is basically arguing with 7 year olds with ADHD. Totally pointless. When challenged on their points or consistent factual inaccuracies, they deflect or accuse you of being a Muslims, at the same time as pretending to be some advocate of western culture or civilised society.

Treasonous, scummy cunts.

Scummy cunts= rapefugees

how can we be sure they're muslims?

hahahahahahahahahaha

who else does shit like this

The threat of deforming/disfiguring someone is right below the threat of murder, but above rape and child molestation. I wonder how the crimes are treated.

who else does shit like this

Seems to somewhat common in the former colonial India region. I'm not sure it's an Isam thing, as it seems more of a cultural thing like honor killings. I've read up on acid attacks in the past, and the info is all over the place.

RTX2OPTC-e1489672348705.jpg

Acid attacks are occurring with alarming frequency in London, with nearly 1,500 recorded since 2011, British media reports.

A third of the attacks alone were committed in 2016, which itself was up 250 percent from the previous year. The attacks are notoriously used occasionally in the Islamic world by angry suitors seeking revenge on women who rebuff marriage proposals, or commit other “shameful” acts. Charities consulted by British media said 80 percent of all acid attack victims globally are women.

London, however, has the opposite trend. Nearly 80 percent of acid attack victims in the city are men.

“Looking at the data in general, there is a fairly large probability that a high percentage of the incidents are male-on-male attacks and most likely to be gang-related,” Jaf Shah, the executive director of the support group Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), told the Guardian.

“There does seem to be an increase in reporting of acid violence in Europe and the U.S.,” Shah continued to the Guardian. A London-based estate agent confronted two gang members outside his shop in November 2016 before they took out a squirt bottle full of acid and significantly wounded his face. As the attack was unfolding, the victim was told not to fight back because his attackers “have more bottles.” The story may indicate how London gangs weaponize the acid in lieu of other weapons that are heavily restricted in the city of London.

“Acid is used as an extreme mark of dominance. It’s letting the individual know I haven’t killed you, but it’s almost worse than that, it’s a mark – on your face. It’s a sinister legacy,” one former UK gang member told the Mirror.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/#ixzz4bpaU8R75
@seiger

What a pile of shit. All lies. I know because seiger showed me 45 infographics that said so. So there.

So are the 80% that are gang related not religious based or are there religious muslim gangs? am confused.

So are the 80% that are gang related not religious based or are there religious muslim gangs? am confused.
Yes, there are religious Muslim gangs like the one's who raped thousands of white, non Muslim children in Rotherham

Won't be long before the MSM tells us that acid is the most peaceful liquid.

Do Muslims have some type of Acid warehouse. Where they getting all this acid from.

Deportation based on being a certain ethnic or religious groups is ethnic cleansing by definition.

I don't expect you to know that because you're likely simple, but now you do know I'd expect you to be honest and say that's what you support.
Not that I agree with deportation, but Islam isn't an ethnicity though; there are many ethnicities within Islam and they are more racist towards each other than Western Christians are against anyone. Are Christians in America an ethnicity?

where does the article mention muslims?

all those acid throwers need a dose of their own medicine

on their balls
They need to dish out some seriously harsh penalties for these guys. Minimum 20 years in prison. How insanely insecure and spiteful can a guy be?

RTX2OPTC-e1489672348705.jpg

Acid attacks are occurring with alarming frequency in London, with nearly 1,500 recorded since 2011, British media reports.

A third of the attacks alone were committed in 2016, which itself was up 250 percent from the previous year. The attacks are notoriously used occasionally in the Islamic world by angry suitors seeking revenge on women who rebuff marriage proposals, or commit other “shameful” acts. Charities consulted by British media said 80 percent of all acid attack victims globally are women.

London, however, has the opposite trend. Nearly 80 percent of acid attack victims in the city are men.

“Looking at the data in general, there is a fairly large probability that a high percentage of the incidents are male-on-male attacks and most likely to be gang-related,” Jaf Shah, the executive director of the support group Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), told the Guardian.

“There does seem to be an increase in reporting of acid violence in Europe and the U.S.,” Shah continued to the Guardian. A London-based estate agent confronted two gang members outside his shop in November 2016 before they took out a squirt bottle full of acid and significantly wounded his face. As the attack was unfolding, the victim was told not to fight back because his attackers “have more bottles.” The story may indicate how London gangs weaponize the acid in lieu of other weapons that are heavily restricted in the city of London.

“Acid is used as an extreme mark of dominance. It’s letting the individual know I haven’t killed you, but it’s almost worse than that, it’s a mark – on your face. It’s a sinister legacy,” one former UK gang member told the Mirror.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/#ixzz4bpaU8R75
This is fake news

They need to dish out some seriously harsh penalties for these guys. Minimum 20 years in prison. How insanely insecure and spiteful can a guy be?

Nothing insecure or spiteful about it, just a cultural problem and subhuman behavior that shouldn't be anywhere near Europe.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until they:
stone their wife
light girls on fire
throw homosexuals off of buildings
cut necks

Wait , they already do that.

There is nothing to worry about, Islam is peaceful

UK-Muslim-terrorist.jpg

Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper better not have smoke breaks with Fareed Sakaria at the CNN office rooftop!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back