1,500 (Muslim) Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011

Yeah but there was some ten year old punk kid on a bus making fun of someone and uh remember World War 2?
So there I showed you.

where does the article mention muslims?

It's most common on the subcontinent (although not just in Pakistan or with Muslims), so there's a good chance with the UK's population that it'd be most common amongst the Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi community.
I'm not entirely sure about that though, because I've read that in London 80% of the victims are men.
In the subcontinent it's overwhelmingly attacks against women and usually over personal issues.
80% men sounds a lot more like organised crime (acid attacks used by gangs are common throughout SE Asia. Cambodia and Indonesia being amongst the worst).
There was a (Malaysian) guy at my Church who was receiving extensive craniofacial surgery after having his face and eyes destroyed with acid.
He was an accountant and had discovered one of the employees was embezzling money. Unfortunately the manager he reported it too was in on it, and was part of an organised crime syndicate.

The threat of deforming/disfiguring someone is right below the threat of murder, but above rape and child molestation. I wonder how the crimes are treated.
Euros and Canadians have pretty weak criminal sentences for some of the most heinous crimes imaginable. I'm always astonished (not really) when the perpetrator(s) gets a slap on the wrist.

I've never seen acid in all my life. They find it like its a loaf of white table bread.
i just bought "Lye" from amazon, 10bucks.

why? my drain was slow, i youtube'd it, and a guy was wearing goggles and gloves, i pour'd it down my drain, holy shit it was awesome.

I told my wife, we have lye in the house now, and it's over here, she freaked the fuck out. "Why do you have such dangerous chemicals in the house!!!, get rid of that shit!!!"

Now ya'll might think i'm a whipped pussy when i said, "yes, mam"

but my wife is a fucking Chemical Engineer.

She also freaked out more when i said the sink was really smelly and throwing up puffs of smoke, she's like "that's cuz the lye is eating all the organic matter and farting!!!"

It was really fucking cool tho, 10 out of 10, 5stars, will "Lye" again when drain is slow, just will not tell wife.

i just bought "Lye" from amazon, 10bucks.

why? my drain was slow, i youtube'd it, and a guy was wearing goggles and gloves, i pour'd it down my drain, holy shit it was awesome.

I told my wife, we have lye in the house now, and it's over here, she freaked the fuck out. "Why do you have such dangerous chemicals in the house!!!, get rid of that shit!!!"

Now ya'll might think i'm a whipped pussy when i said, "yes, mam"

but my wife is a fucking Chemical Engineer.

She also freaked out more when i said the sink was really smelly and throwing up puffs of smoke, she's like "that's cuz the lye is eating all the organic matter and farting!!!"

It was really fucking cool tho, 10 out of 10, 5stars, will "Lye" again when drain is slow, just will not tell wife.

Lye isn't an acid though. You can get hydrochloric acid from most hardware stores for cleaning/etching concrete, and sulfuric acid for car batteries.
Not particularly concentrated but, other than concentrating it yourself, chemical supply stores are a thing.

It doesn't because it makes people like you cry "muh muh religion of peace"
I have no issue calling muslims animals when they do animalistic shit..... so wtf are you talking about ya goof?

Yes, there are religious Muslim gangs like the one's who raped thousands of white, non Muslim children in Rotherham
has there ever been such a thing as a non religious muslim gang?

of course if they are a muslim gang they are religious ya twat lol

Back