1,500 (Muslim) Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011

It's kind of too obvious what you're doing to bother.

Guy 1: We shouldn't have islam in the UK
Guy 2: Ethnic cleansing is a scary term!
Guy 1: OK
Guy 2: So you admit you want to ethnically cleanse them!
Guy 1: Well no, islam isn't an ethnicity, its a set of terrible ideas
Guy 2: AH HA! UNDER UN ARTICLE 839 RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IS A FORM OF ETHNIC CLEANSING!
Guy 1: Yeah but we are 2 people having a conversation and you know what I meant
Guy 2: Ethnic cleansing is ILLEGAL!
Guy 1: Bye

This was basically the exact conversation on the first page of this thread.... <45>

Guy 2: AH HA! UNDER UN ARTICLE 839 RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IS A FORM OF ETHNIC CLEANSING!

You missed the part where not wanting an Islamic presence in your country is "treasonous".

You missed the part where not wanting an Islamic presence in your country is "treasonous".
No, I'm pretty sure that what was actually said was that expelling working tax paying citizens from a country because of their religion was treasonous. Not simply not wanting an Islamic presence in your country.

if it prevents 1500 acid attacks and saves taxpayers billions; start cleansing

It would porbably only take the cleansing of about 1 million conservatives to stop american going on silly crusades like Iraq, saving a Trillion dollars, thousands of American lives and a few hundred thousand foreigners too.

Seems a no brainer right??

No, I'm pretty sure that what was actually said was that expelling working tax paying citizens from a country because of their religion was treasonous. Not simply not wanting an Islamic presence in your country.

So if they don't have a job is it ok to throw them out? Let's be honest, that poster would go to any length to defend the pedo-worshippers. "Liberals" debase themselves on the regular in defense of the most regressive ideology on the planet. For example in a thread about acid attacks, he's mega-rustled over some words he read on a screen that he finds mean. Not the victims of said attacks. It's this cowardly, pathetic attitude that leads to things like Rotherham.

reports of acid violence

FEkEHD1.gif

So if they don't have a job is it ok to throw them out? Let's be honest, that poster would go to any length to defend the pedo-worshippers. "Liberals" debase themselves on the regular in defense of the most regressive ideology on the planet. For example in a thread about acid attacks, he's mega-rustled over some words he read on a screen that he finds mean. Not the victims of said attacks. It's this cowardly, pathetic attitude that leads to things like Rotherham.

You're trying to make an argument based on some supposed position that someone else has without having any facts to back up your claims for what someone else thinks. That's silly, but that's what the majority of the posters in this thread have done, make unsubstantiated claims to form their own position based on their own confirmation bias. You have the threadstarter claiming these acid attacks are done by Muslims, but he hasn't posted any facts that substantiates his claim. Hell he even posted videos where an attack was done by someone that wasn't Muslim, then doubled down posted another video (obviously without watching) where multiple attacks described in the video were perpetrated by non-Muslims dressing/pretending to be Muslims. But that guy is "mega-rustled" and not the group of people that think like you in a thread without being able to provide facts about the content of this thread.

You're trying to make an argument based on some supposed position that someone else has without having any facts to back up your claims for what someone else thinks. That's silly, but that's what the majority of the posters in this thread have done, make unsubstantiated claims to form their own position based on their own confirmation bias. You have the threadstarter claiming these acid attacks are done by Muslims, but he hasn't posted any facts that substantiates his claim. Hell he even posted videos where an attack was done by someone that wasn't Muslim, then doubled down posted another video (obviously without watching) where multiple attacks described in the video were perpetrated by non-Muslims dressing/pretending to be Muslims. But that guy is "mega-rustled" and not the group of people that think like you in a thread without being able to provide facts about the content of this thread.

You can read the posts of that guy - and I use that term loosely - in this thread and see how mega-rustled he is, yes. Or any other thread where the religion of peace is insulted, or stated to be a negative influence on a host country. A very common sentiment among hive-mind "liberals". Yea out of 1500 acid attacks in London in the last 5 years, I doubt that many of them have anything to do with Muslims. Those damn Latvian Orthodox up to their old tricks again.

Ownage.

Bye is the correct wording. Can't read anymore of @FIMN cringe worthy posts. Bye! Sad!

You can read the posts of that guy - and I use that term loosely - in this thread and see how mega-rustled he is, yes. Or any other thread where the religion of peace is insulted, or stated to be a negative influence on a host country. A very common sentiment among hive-mind "liberals". Yea out of 1500 acid attacks in London in the last 5 years, I doubt that many of them have anything to do with Muslims. Those damn Latvian Orthodox up to their old tricks again.

It's funny because you don't seem to find anything in my posts you specifically disagree with enough to actually have a debate.

If arguing against ethnically cleansing a group of people in direct contradiction of the rule of law and the principles of western society is founded on is somehow wrong, I'm okay with that.

It would porbably only take the cleansing of about 1 million conservatives to stop american going on silly crusades like Iraq, saving a Trillion dollars, thousands of American lives and a few hundred thousand foreigners too.

Seems a no brainer right??

Well there was bi partisan support for the war in Iraq, imagine if Joe LIberman was vp in 01. The far right like Buchanan and ron paul called the war an Isralei scam from the sta

Arguing with these posters is basically arguing with 7 year olds with ADHD. Totally pointless. When challenged on their points or consistent factual inaccuracies, they deflect or accuse you of being a Muslims, at the same time as pretending to be some advocate of western culture or civilised society.

Treasonous, scummy cunts.

wnIaRyJ.gif

Acid attack is more common mainly in Pakistan, it is uncommon other Muslim countries, something related to the social life in Pakistan (for sure this is unaccepted), every country has something stupid e.g shooting in the school.etc

Acid attack is more common mainly in Pakistan, it is uncommon other Muslim countries, something related to the social life in Pakistan (for sure this is unaccepted), every country has something stupid e.g shooting in the school.etc

You make a legit argument for deportations.

There's also been a massive increase in homophobic attacks and various other hate crimes in London but it doesn't really get much coverage because once again, our Muslim enrichers are the ones responsible. The police have even been caught trying to cover it up but all you'll get in the media is a bit brief of reporting that just touches the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ent-campaign-to-turn-London-area-Islamic.html

Islam and Muslims have no place in Western society.

There's also been a massive increase in homophobic attacks and various other hate crimes in London but it doesn't really get much coverage because once again, our Muslim enrichers are the ones responsible. The police have even been caught trying to cover it up but all you'll get in the media is a bit brief of reporting that just touches the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ent-campaign-to-turn-London-area-Islamic.html

Islam and Muslims have no place in Western society.

You are the police trying to cover it up?

It's funny because you don't seem to find anything in my posts you specifically disagree with enough to actually have a debate.

If arguing against ethnically cleansing a group of people in direct contradiction of the rule of law and the principles of western society is founded on is somehow wrong, I'm okay with that.

Lmao, what's to debate? Some guy on a subforum of a karate message board says he wishes that all Muslims could be deported and you have a meltdown. As if those words on a screen are the serious problem that should provoke outrage, as opposed to Pakistani grooming gangs forcing English girls and women into prostitution, harassment and violence against homosexuals, non-believers or even Muslims who aren't fundamentalist enough, and extremism being preached in mosques in your country. The situation would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Back