✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "B" - UFC 211 - MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B9 is underrated I feel (not sure what I base that on though), it's both funny and well done, one of my favs but I almost missed it.

B9 is underrated I feel (not sure what I base that on though), it's both funny and well done, one of my favs but I almost missed it.

Agreed. I thought that was 2nd only to the DC album in terms of funniness and cleverness.

Just a word on B8

It's like a bunch of mates getting together for a kick around, and one of them happens to be Ronaldo.
So he rocks up and just takes the piss, nutmegs everyone, runs rings round everyone, scores a goal every 30 seconds, never passes. Now, it's awesome to watch, and everyone knows he is clearly the best by a mile, but no one is inviting the cunt next time. Bet he won't even go to the pub and buy a round afterwards

It should get the most votes hands down, but I feel people may not vote for it because it is too good.
It should be on a fucking ceiling somewhere!

Almost dropped off
quasimoto-comon-feet-o.gif

Just a word on B8

It's like a bunch of mates getting together for a kick around, and one of them happens to be Ronaldo.
So he rocks up and just takes the piss, nutmegs everyone, runs rings round everyone, scores a goal every 30 seconds, never passes. Now, it's awesome to watch, and everyone knows he is clearly the best by a mile, but no one is inviting the cunt next time. Bet he won't even go to the pub and buy a round afterwards

It should get the most votes hands down, but I feel people may not vote for it because it is too good.
It should be on a fucking ceiling somewhere!
haha fantastic summary! especially the C-word part, though I'm not calling the artist that.

haha fantastic summary! especially the C-word part, though I'm not calling the artist that.
Ha, no I'm not at all, it's awesome work. I just can't get over how good it is

Can't wait until we see a name to the shoops.

Can't wait until we see a name to the shoops.
There are a couple I can spot the author of, but yes, be nice for everyone to get props where they are due

The worst ones are the best ones. But actually they're all good.

I have a lot of love for the scrappy looking ones, when people deploy great skills thats great too but the ugly pics are like the ones that appeal to the "just bleed" fan in me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back