✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "B" - UFC 211 - MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there are a few of us who been hanging around the ms paint threads too long for us to not recognize each other's work

if i make it to the next round i'm totally changing my shit up. moving to a whole new fight camp
If I make it to the next round I may have to commit hari kari lol

I wonder if any of the artists will be starting their entries before the polls close for this one

there are a few of us who been hanging around the ms paint threads too long for us to not recognize each other's work

if i make it to the next round i'm totally changing my shit up. moving to a whole new fight camp

although i appreciate the art a lot ive never been good at associating the names of the posters with their pics, im probably getting senile

shad face in B6 looks copied and pasted from an earlier work in one of the ms paint threads.............find the one in the paint thread and you find the artist of B6, hmmmm..........
think any of the other faces behind the cage are also copy and paste jobs? I thought it looked a bit odd personally, like a shoop with some random templates thrown in to flesh out the concept.

it's legal if they copy and paste one of their own i believe was decided

not sure if you copy and paste someone else's work. i think it should be ok as long as it's something in the background and not the main part of the paint. but idk, it should be discussed next time around that's for sure

not sure if you copy and paste someone else's work. i think it should be ok as long as it's something in the background and not the main part of the paint. but idk, it should be discussed next time around that's for sure
I certainly don't remember that discussion, and it's very unfair IMO. you could make an awesome MS paint entry entirely from parts of previous projects. I don't like it at all.

I certainly don't remember that discussion, and it's very unfair IMO. you could make an awesome MS paint entry entirely from parts of previous projects. I don't like it at all.

yea, that's true too. if allowed it could open a can of worms. maybe better to not allow it at all

think any of the other faces behind the cage are also copy and paste jobs? I thought it looked a bit odd personally, like a shoop with some random templates thrown in to flesh out the concept.

Show me the originals that were supposedly copy/pasted.

Last edited:
MS Paint is a cruel mistress lol and I think hari kari would be less painful

lol, well, you guys know me too damn well.

if i see round 2 i guarantee you guys won't know my next entry. gonna completely fuck it up and make it look like someone entirely different did it

my bad guys, i seriously did not intend to accuse or get someone dq or stir shit up. i was making a comment in jest to bump this thing. that's all

You guys can't just throw around accusations. Show me the originals that were supposedly copy/pasted. If you can't then I might delete your posts. Well at least @TigerUpperKut's one where he said "shad face in B6 looks copied and pasted from an earlier work in one of the ms paint threads.............find the one in the paint thread and you find the artist of B6, hmmmm.........."

Edit: I am pretty sure Tiger actually said something else but edited the words in quotes.
I didn't actually accuse anyone, I just brought your attention to the possibility of there being an issue. The fact i already mentally noted a problem with that entry too earlier was just the icing on the cake.

I didn't expect Tiger Uppercut to bail on his statement :D

Back