✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "B" - UFC 211 - MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My top 20 across both threads are in. Great stuff everyone.

B8 is too fucking good to be true. i don't believe that shit.

or we got a true professional among us

gotta look thru both threads and make my votes. damn, so many good ones

Paint contests should be the exception that allows penises on Sherdog.

B8 is too fucking good to be true. i don't believe that shit.

or we got a true professional among us

gotta look thru both threads and make my votes. damn, so many good ones
that's not good if YOU'RE saying that too

I get that the artist obviously started early (which was allowed) but goddamn it's spectacular. So what is your professional opinion on the Cormier CD one?

B11 is not only extremely well done but also quite funny, in my world creativity and humour goes above skill.

I get that the artist obviously started early (which was allowed) but goddamn it's spectacular. So what is your professional opinion on the Cormier CD one?

a really good artist can draw B8 with a pencil with no problem, that's easily believable. maybe they have a touch pen or S pen or whatever they're called. but i am really really skeptical if it was done by mouse. and if it really was done by mouse then holy shit, that is skills on another level, like from another dimension. i hope whoever did B8 takes all this skepticism as a compliment if they didn't cheat. because it really is on another level

for B11, the dc one, it looks traced. and again, take my skepticism as a compliment because it's just that good. it looks like an actual picture of dc that was photoshopped to look like a painting.

the shading, the symmetry, the proportions............too spot on to be free handed. again, other worldly skills

LMFAO I totally skimmed over that post. If TigerUpperkut says it, then it must be true!

based on style, there are at least 2 or 3 that i know who the artist is

for sure 1 of them i am 99.99% sure who drew it

is the artist of B4 or B13 the one who drew the classic lizard gsp??

there are a few of us who been hanging around the ms paint threads too long for us to not recognize each other's work

if i make it to the next round i'm totally changing my shit up. moving to a whole new fight camp

shad face in B6 looks copied and pasted from an earlier work in one of the ms paint threads.............find the one in the paint thread and you find the artist of B6, hmmmm..........

Back