Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great job everyone! Voting will be tough. I'll probably go with a mix of actually good and so bad it's good, but I liked every single entry.

Holy crap, your MS Paint album is legendary. "Alexander Emelianenko in Prison" is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

I take that back... Jon Jones pointing his big stinky ET finger at the pig cop's face is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Mir's nuts and BJ's
There'z a joke in there somewhere

200.gif

Looks like BWR is prospecting for the Chram Nation :D

Last edited:
Felt like xmas morning waking up to check these two threads

oh dude, for sure 29 pics can go in one video i think. like if you make it so that each picture gets 3 seconds each, that's only a minute and a half long video

wonderful idea!!

ok so my legs are too sore to go to the gym so imma give this video a try, i think i can upload to photobucket. google owning youtube is making it a total skullfuck trying to log into that old account

I'd bump these threads more often but Sherdog is working like a piece of shit the last couple of days.
All kinds of bugs going on.
tumblr_nxz9a95gW31ruy2ebo1_500.gif

need to keep these bitches on the first page. Basically I am being paid to do this today, I have zero work to do other than monitor these two threads and throw some Asian honey in from time to time
tumblr_inline_nc5bi4OuCT1sm5dl0.gif

Back