Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good job, everyone but me.
It's hard work, I don't care what anyone else says. Using MS Paint made my head hurt for real.

I've spent months working on shoops before yet 2 days of MS Paint almost broke me :D

just tryin to suss out who did what from the style. think i got 2 of them figured out...

years ago i did a couple of youtube videos, kinda like a picture gallery, of pics from the various ms paint thread. am considering doing one for each of the threads

years ago i did a couple of youtube videos, kinda like a picture gallery, of pics from the various ms paint thread. am considering doing one for each of the threads

YES!......................YES!.........................YES!.........................YES!!!

i'll see if i get some time tomorrow, will also need to see if i can log into that youtube account lol

do you remember what we talked about last time?

only thing i would suggest is make more short videos versus a long 10 minute one. but then again, don't listen to me either. you're the one going through the trouble so do whatever you want

you can't put the animated paints in the videos can you? there are a lot of excellent animated ones

do you remember what we talked about last time?

only thing i would suggest is make more short videos versus a long 10 minute one. but then again, don't listen to me either. you're the one going through the trouble so do whatever you want

you can't put the animated paints in the videos can you? there are a lot of excellent animated ones

im not sure if a gif would move over to video using my lame vid software, but i suspect i'd find a way. i dont feel all that motivated to do these galleries for the usual thread stuff, i just dont have a lot of time to spare. but the ms paint competition is definitely an exception

lol if i get up early enough tomorrow i might put them together. hey what do you think, a vid for each thread or just do one video with all 29 pics?

Quick, say something controversial to start a heated debate that will keep this thread on page 1.........

Dana White is a great human being.

GIF.gif

CONOR MCGREGOR WILL K.O. FLOYD MAYWAEATHER IN THE 1ST ROUND!!

I look at what I've done and how I started and that I've come a long way and am proud of it, and then I look at how far I have to go to get to that next level. I actually have an ancient stylus and pad (as in from the mid 90s with a PS/2 plug) that I may grab when I take a trip back to visit the family sometime and bust out to draw some more in the future. Until then, I'm all thumbs on this mouse.

It's all part of the process. Getting started is hard but then you start creating some stuff and it gets easier. But then you realize that even though you are good today as compared to yesterday that you actually aren't really good. So you push yourself even further and it gets hard again. This is the cycle. :D

im not sure if a gif would move over to video using my lame vid software, but i suspect i'd find a way. i dont feel all that motivated to do these galleries for the usual thread stuff, i just dont have a lot of time to spare. but the ms paint competition is definitely an exception

lol if i get up early enough tomorrow i might put them together. hey what do you think, a vid for each thread or just do one video with all 29 pics?

oh dude, for sure 29 pics can go in one video i think. like if you make it so that each picture gets 3 seconds each, that's only a minute and a half long video

It's hard work, I don't care what anyone else says. Using MS Paint made my head hurt for real.

I've spent months working on shoops before yet 2 days of MS Paint almost broke me :D

I have found a new appreciation for MS Painters after this experience. Before this it was just a program where your scratched some stuff on the screen. Now i realize it actually takes some talent and know how. It's not like PS where you have layers, masks, adjustment layers, clipping masks, filters etc.

Hell make someone's head at the wrong angle, too small, too big, etc, and it could be a tragedy trying to fix it.

wonderful idea!!

What lame video software do you have? hell any video software should do gif.

What lame video software do you have? hell any video software should do gif.
don't videos usually resize the gif to fit the videos "ratio" though ?

I remember having that problem with my Cathal Pendred ISL entry

don't videos usually resize the gif to fit the videos "ratio" though ?

I remember having that problem with my Cathal Pendred ISL entry

Yea you're right. Some of them only have choices of the more standard video sizes, like 240X320, 640X480, or "to fit mobile phones", "720P" etc. Some of them you can't make the video lets say 401X509.

edit: also some codecs need to be outputted to a size divisible by 4 or 16. So you would have to resize it to comply. Workaround is... use another codec... or crop.

Great job everyone! Voting will be tough. I'll probably go with a mix of actually good and so bad it's good, but I liked every single entry.

Back