Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All excellent shoops from everyone in both threads. Thanks BWR for sorting it all out :)

All excellent shoops from everyone in both threads. Thanks BWR for sorting it all out :)
checked out your youtube vid decent stuff bro or woman-bro. ditch that robot jones voice though, kinda weird.

also about your av, is she rolling up clay?

52565_hands_clay_lg.gif

checked out your youtube vid decent stuff bro or woman-bro. ditch that robot jones voice though, kinda weird.

also about your av, is she rolling up clay?

52565_hands_clay_lg.gif

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

I've been meaning to post more but have been pretty busy :( I enjoy doing them though. Yeah, I need to get my voice or someone else's on there, haha.

The girl in me av is actually rubbing lotion onto her thighs believe it or not, lol.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

I've been meaning to post more but have been pretty busy :( I enjoy doing them though. Yeah, I need to get my voice or someone else's on there, haha.

The girl in me av is actually rubbing lotion onto her thighs believe it or not, lol.

giphy.gif

ill chose not to believe it

I'll be commenting on the shoops once the voting is done and names are revealed!!

got so many questions to ask, but we can't get answers without losing anonymity ;)

Last edited:
Wow....tough to pick!
Bunch of creative bastards around here!

some genius work everyone. wow, a lot of thinking out the box

my 20 votes are in

I got to 18 pretty easily but then had to really look through them to pick 2 more.

Didn't vote for my own entry either ;)

i think i did 14, if there were a few pics with a similar concept i just chose the best one

I used all 20. I'd rather have everyone get more votes so nobody leaves the contest feeling crappy. I enjoyed all the entries, even if I don't understand some of them.

It was so easy to pick 20, I had 15 locks and then the rest were style vs taste vs creativity. I'm so impressed by you guys, I felt good about my entry but damn if there aren't some amazing artists among us.

It was so easy to pick 20, I had 15 locks and then the rest were style vs taste vs creativity. I'm so impressed by you guys, I felt good about my entry but damn if there aren't some amazing artists among us.

yeah the quality of some is pretty shocking, if i get through to the next round im gonna do a 3 month paint camp

Quick, say something controversial to start a heated debate that will keep this thread on page 1.........

Dana White is a great human being.

GIF.gif

yeah the quality of some is pretty shocking, if i get through to the next round im gonna do a 3 month paint camp
I look at what I've done and how I started and that I've come a long way and am proud of it, and then I look at how far I have to go to get to that next level. I actually have an ancient stylus and pad (as in from the mid 90s with a PS/2 plug) that I may grab when I take a trip back to visit the family sometime and bust out to draw some more in the future. Until then, I'm all thumbs on this mouse.

Back