⚡ Daniel Cormier Laughs at Jon Jones' Power: 'He Can't Punch!'

Rate Jon Jones' punching power

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's rocked anyone with punches...not that I can remember anyways. Voted 4.
He dropped the chida and proceeded to rip his soul from his body,
7.gif

He can take down a former Olympian wrestler tho. Then proceed with playing duck duck goose with him.

Stay-Down1.jpg

All kidding aside I'm hoping for the upset this time around.

Punching power a 5 elbow power a 9.

I gave him a 7.

The crap we have to put up with since Liddell left the building.

He's probably scared to move up to HW knowing his punching power is so bad.

like all big guys he can probably punch very hard. he just doesnt throw wild hooks and stuff like some others.

He didn't appear impressed with your power either. You hit him clean like 10 times and he never was close to being rocked..

DC might as well come out and just ask Jon to only punch him. Shits a little transparent DC, you're still getting torn the fuck up with everything.

Machida and Shogun have something to say

image-35.gif

Overeem can't punch either, but if he lands cleanly he can still take people out evident by the JDS and Hari fights.

As Jon's striking continues to become more precise you'll see his punches doing more damage.

A 7 is very generous, if you used Rumble as a 10 I think a 7 is way too high, do you really think Rumble only hits 30% harder than Jones?
Bad comprehesion, please disregard, it's Friday.

Wonder how it feels to be out-punched by a guy that can't punch.

Luckily this isn't boxing ya goof,and a guy with no punching power still beat you smh

Coming from the guy who is so tough he resorts to throwing shoes in an altercation :rolleyes:

Luckily this isn't boxing ya goof,and a guy with no punching power still beat you smh

Coming from the guy who is so tough he resorts to throwing shoes in an altercation :rolleyes:
Let's just calm down a bit. He's complimented Jon on his skills plenty. Just because he stated that Jon doesn't have much power behind his punches, which is true, doesn't mean for everyone to get all sensitive.

Let's just calm down a bit. He's complimented Jon on his skills plenty. Just because he stated that Jon doesn't have much power behind his punches, which is true, doesn't mean for everyone to get all sensitive.

He hit me, and I'm like 'Wow! This is actually him punching me as hard as he can.' He can't punch, so he has to throw elbows, kicks, and knees, because he can't punch. He doesn't hit very hard, so he has to do something."

Lol what a compliment

Step your game up son, he's complimented Jon on many occasions.

I don't get into any media type stuff so I never really see that lol

I just want this fight over with now,sherdog going to be a living hell if Jones loses o_O

I use to like DC too,right up until he met the GOAT @LHW haha

Most of Jones's power comes from his elbows and knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back