⚡ Daniel Cormier Laughs at Jon Jones' Power: 'He Can't Punch!'

Rate Jon Jones' punching power

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Jones punches like a girl. This is a fact stated already by many of his opponents like Cormier. I would post the video of him and Hannah storm discussing this if I could find it. But believe me, it is truth.

jonjonescrybaby_zpsfcd691de.gif

I gave him a solid 3. People who voted 6 and 7 are insane. And those who voted above that are clearly trolling.

I think it's the jonny fanboys voting 6 or 7

@$uicideboy$ and @Pixelated may I inquire on what you vote?

oh, I see. with jenny (your real name), you voted 10, hhahahahaha

what about pixelated?

As we all saw he doesn't need it. It would be nice to have KO power, but his skills are good enough to dominate most opponents

I wonder how hard he'd hit if he developed better punching technique.

It doest matter. He beat your body into oblivion.

There wasn't a whole lot of power behind it, Machida practically ran right into the punch
bones1.gif
"ran into the punch"... while his feet are planted.

Like he "dominated" osp after usada?

50-45 never once even remotely in trouble...yea pretty dominate victory. Would have been nice if he got a finish, but are you saying that wasn't a dominate victory?

Jon Jones with one punch KO power would be the scariest fighter ever.

50-45 never once even remotely in trouble...yea pretty dominate victory. Would have been nice if he got a finish, but are you saying that wasn't a dominate victory?

Tagged repeatedly, and had middling success against a fighter that was stepping in on short notice.
Yes, extremely underwhelming.

Tagged repeatedly, and had middling success against a fighter that was stepping in on short notice.
Yes, extremely underwhelming.

Well yea went 5 rounds he is bound to get hit, but OSP only landed like 2 really good shots that didn't even faze Jones. Lets not forget this was Jon fresh off all his legal troubles and dealing with a completely different opponent than what he trained for. DC didn't look amazing against Silva and said the same thing. You train for 1 certain guy with a certain style then at last second get someone who fights completely different and it isn't always easy to adjust to that cause you were so focused on who you were supposed to fight and how you'd react to them. DC dominated Silva, but still caught a lot of flak from people who expected him to finish and perform better.

Rate Jones Power.

1= Frankie Edgar
10= Mark Hunt/Shane Carwin

Voted 5

He doesn't punch very hard, but if your plan is to poke eyeballs, you don't need to put much power behind it.

He makes you confident that his punches won't hurt you, so you don't block that punch, he suddenly opens his hands and poke your eyes.

10/10 strategy.

DC took shots from Nelson, Hendo and Rumble. Iron skull.

He makes up for that in every other area possible, hence why DC and the rest of the LHW division couldn't beat him.

The guy knows how to use his length, and he has high fight IQ, low normal person IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back