⚜ GSP Not Interested in Fighting Conor: "A mismatch" ⚜

Which of the fighters who called out GSP would be competitive?

• Total voters
He was at the Conor-Nate fight to announce he was gonna be his next fight. Now pretends he's not interested after getting some heat about cherry picking his comeback fight. Is normal.

MMA is boring, BJJ is boring, boxing is boring, wrestling is boring, self defense is boring, judo sucks, tae kwon do is straight homo. Kick boxing is iight.

Knockouts and subs > that bullshit.

No, you are boring and gsp dry humping guys for five rounds is boring.

I chose Hendricks. I don't know if any would be competitive.

Conor's mind games would work great against GSP. Conor wins by GSP tapping to strikes.

FORMER UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre isn't interested in a super-fight with Conor McGregor, according to his best friend and cornerman Kristof Midoux.

“That would be a money fight and GSP is a martial artist,” Midoux told Globe MMA. “McGregor is a warrior and would likely say yes, but it would be a mismatch. Georges is not interested.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...erre-s-best-friend-talks-Conor-McGregor-fight

I voted for Penn by mistake but I don't think many are that competitive. Penn is really the only guy that I would favor GSP against. I think after a retirement GSP may struggle and lose to most of these guys.

I even think Cowboy would give him fits

Lol okay... Despite Sonnen saying GSP got the better of him in practice...

And GSP being a better striker on top of that.

Gtfo

I'm glad you believe Chael Sonnen of all people

I picked Jacare and Romero even though neither would be competitive; they'd both destroy GSP with hilarious ease

LMAO!!! Since when does GSP not go for the money fight???

He is more scared of Conor than Bisping.

My god that is so fucking sad.

If such a fight were to be scheduled, Conor would need to come up with a different, respectful approach to promoting it, or he'd hemorrhage fans worse than after he lost to Nate

You're dead wrong about this.

Now more than ever MMA fans aren't putting up with GSP's cherry picking bullshit anymore.

The time to rip GSP to shreds and put him on front street is NOW and there is no better guy to do it than Conor.

If a fight with Conor doesn't "give him chills" then he is passively just admitting to being afraid of him.

200.gif

You're dead wrong about this.

Now more than ever MMA fans aren't putting up with GSP's cherry picking bullshit anymore.

The time to rip GSP to shreds and put him on front street is NOW and there is no better guy to do it than Conor.

If a fight with Conor doesn't "give him chills" then he is passively just admitting to being afraid of him.
Yah, no.

Hendricks should he his first fight back. Put the controversy to rest.

1) GSP says he can easily make lightweight.

2) GSP says he is only interested in "big" fights now.

3) GSP isn't interested in a fight with Conor.

Yaaaaaaaaa. Oooooook.

Quack. Quack. Quack.

Hendricks should he his first fight back. Put the controversy to rest.

GSP wouldn't fight Hendricks again unless his life depended on it.

And even then he would send the judges fruit baskets in advance and proceed to hump Jony for 5 rounds.

Back