⚜ GSP Not Interested in Fighting Conor: "A mismatch" ⚜

Which of the fighters who called out GSP would be competitive?

• Total voters
Conor doesn't count.

xpWx4WV.jpg

Bisping and Hendricks.

Romero and Jacare would murk him and the rest would lose pretty handily against GSP I think. If Chael was on the juice then he'd have a good chance too, but now without the juice and also retired. Well maybe he it would be competitive if GSP showed a whole lot of ring rust, otherwise I don't thin he'd be much of a match. On second thought maybe I should have included Chael too.

none of them.

You prob love GSP, but this isn't Koscheck, Fitch, and Dan Hardy. At this point in his career, he loses to all 3 of them. Sonnen and Bisping are just too big for him to fight the way he does

In all honesty I see conor vs GSP ending in a draw.

Possibly?????? It would look like this

xo04jhvio6oarlyyut15.jpg
So GSP wins a hard fought battle and makes a coat out of them? GOAT. He'll probably win an Oscar too

If such a fight were to be scheduled, Conor would need to come up with a different, respectful approach to promoting it, or he'd hemorrhage fans worse than after he lost to Nate

He's boring who cares.

NEXT

MMA is boring, BJJ is boring, boxing is boring, wrestling is boring, self defense is boring, judo sucks, tae kwon do is straight homo. Kick boxing is iight.

Knockouts and subs > that bullshit.

He's too big, Sonnen wins it 9/10 times, prob 10/10

Lol okay... Despite Sonnen saying GSP got the better of him in practice...

And GSP being a better striker on top of that.

Gtfo

Voted Hendricks.

And yes GSP is right, himself vs Conor is a mismatch. Forget about Conors striking, he will be dumped on his ass and won't be able to get up and would get totally dominated and controlled.
Conor isn't stuffing that double.

Gsp owns em all from lw to mw, in mw he knocks em out cold and walks Off ala hunt.

Conor McGregor vs GSP would be the first unwatchable and hysterically boring Conor McGregor fight ever.

Hendricks and Bisping could be competitive, but Jacare and Romero? This has to be a joke, GSP would get murdered.

I'm most interested in seeing him fight Lawler. If it's a tune up fight, Hendricks or Cerrone, but those aren't "big fights", so I doubt they'll happen unless it's as a late replacement.

I'd love to see GSP fight any of the middleweights just to see if he's got the sand to do it, even though he'd probably end up getting destroyed.

Last edited:
Back