⚜ GSP Not Interested in Fighting Conor: "A mismatch" ⚜

Which of the fighters who called out GSP would be competitive?

• Total voters
View attachment 113937

I'm a huge fan of GSP and Conor but not interested in arguably the biggest money fight for him in mma? lol.

Exactly. Zahabi talking about how 'crazy it would be if Conor (or Diaz) called him out' at 196 while he's in the arena. Mentioning he can get down to LW. And now his best friend mentions the main reason GSP is coming back and probably the most profitable one, he's not interested in.

Maybe it was after that moment in the cage with Hughes he made a promise to himself never to call anyone out again.

I would favor GSP over every fighter on that list, and every fighter on that list wishes they had half the title reign as GSP.

Lmao,Penn has one vote.
I voted for the MWs only. And yeah,GSP would kill Conor.

Voted Hendricks.

And yes GSP is right, himself vs Conor is a mismatch. Forget about Conors striking, he will be dumped on his ass and won't be able to get up and would get totally dominated and controlled.

Lmao,Penn has one vote.
I voted for the MWs only. And yeah,GSP would kill Conor.
haha must be some morbid person who loves blood and lifeless beatings who voted Penn

Haha, wow @ the votes for Romero and Jacare. You guys are evil.

Possibly?????? It would look like this

xo04jhvio6oarlyyut15.jpg

Who won doe?

Possibly?????? It would look like this

xo04jhvio6oarlyyut15.jpg

Just because I said possibly doesn't mean I favor GSP in that fight... I simply favor Jacare even more.

GSP is too small for em

Jacare and Romero destroy him!

Sonnen, Hendricks, and Bisping beat him

Cerrone has a slight chance, very slight

He beats Penn

He beats PED cocktail lacking Sonnen I'm certain

Can't believe so many people voted Jacare and Romero to be competitive. I like Georges, but these grappling monsters with their size advantage would absolutely crush him.

Everyone except BJ. Cerrone is the wild card - I thought he'd lose to Cote but he impressed me. I would put my money on GSP but I do see the fight being relatively competitive. BJ, a natural FW, has absolute nothing to offer GSP.

The only ridiculous thing in the op was when he said Conor would take the fight. Conor doesn't even want money that bad.

Lol at a gsp finish.

LMAO at anybody believing it would be anything but an epic beatdown with a finish.

Nate kicked Conor's ass. Conor would actually retire after a fight with GSP. Not just talk about it on Twitter.

LMAO at anybody believing it would be anything but an epic beatdown with a finish.

Nate kicked Conor's ass. Conor would actually retire after a fight with GSP. Not just talk about it on Twitter.

FWIW I'd give Connor a better shot of KOing GSP than I did Dan Hardy.

As for who GSP should fight...@ MW Anderson or Lyoto @ WW.... Hector Lombard or Maia (if Maia loses to Condit and is out of the title picture).... I doubt he'd fight Rory... No to a Condit rematch, or Hendricks rematch, and he hasn't earned a title shot (against either Bisping or Lawler)... I don't care who he is.... There really isn't anyone else with a name to bring in... Magney is possible, but not known enough and a very dangerous fight.... Thompson would have to pass on a title shot for it..... Maybe Gunnar Nelson could generate some hype

Back