♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
I'm glad.

Diverticulitis or not he's still the one dimensional fighter who shits the bed whenever he gets hit.

I look forward to watching him lose.

why would anyone not want lesnar back?

It's a one fight deal and only in exchange for the UFC agreeing to also promote the Summer Slam event that he's going to be returning to wrestling to be in.... So he is not "back".

you guys are taking the "never lost" thing too literal, i think he means, he felt beaten as a man, that he had to leave the ufc. beaten because his health issues cut him short. he means that he didnt quit the ufc because of some losses, so he still had a lot of fight left in him.

thats how i take it

It's a one fight deal and only in exchange for the UFC agreeing to also promote the Summer Slam event that he's going to be returning to wrestling to be in.... So he is not "back".
ok, I was replying to the thread's question... probably bad english on my part.

ok, I was replying to the thread's question... probably bad english on my part.

No no that was my bad. I was being a jerk. I don't blame you for being excited that Lesnar is back. If I was a fan of the guy I would be excited too. My bad.

While im glad hes returning, hes crazy if he thinks hes undefeated.

Ive got some video of it around here somehwere....

i didn't know that you could get diverticulitis in your knee. must be from all the horse meat overreem was pounding.

I'm kinda nonplussed regarding his return, not saying I wont watch, but then again I wasn't exactly excited the first time round either.

To be honest the fact he came back after 6 months of surgery was super ballsy on his part. that is a career ending disease and surgery he had. i bet if that didnt happen he might of had a few more wins

No no that was my bad. I was being a jerk. I don't blame you for being excited that Lesnar is back. If I was a fan of the guy I would be excited too. My bad.
I'm not even a fan either, but he is a former champion and honestly has a phenomenal body. always impresses me to watch gigantic people fighting and Brock sure as shit look the part... wonder what kind of MMA fan won't watch him fight or something.

Brock is used to have things go according to script

Happy he's coming back. First time he lost to Mir though, that wasn't diverticulitis. That was lack of MMA experience.

He has a more legit claim than Rousey choosing not to be defeated or Aldo not accepting he got dusted in 10 seconds by a Leprechaun.

UFC is becoming like Bellator.. I have never seen Brock as a Martial Artist. Sure hes an "athlete" or a "Stuntman" but a martial artist he is NOT.. Just a big guy with some wrestling skills. Hoping Hunt KO's him.

He got his ass whooped, and his return is a freakshow Bellator move to sell a card. Nothing more.

What's with the handi-capable sign. Brock on long term disability? They finally get that five pound wad of jack links and jimmy johns out of his guts?

Diverticulitis didn't help.. But Lesnar always reacted poorly to getting hit.. Especially in the face.

Back