♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
DANA WHITE: Here's what Brock said to me, he said, 'I'll tell you what, after my surgery from diverticulitis, this last surgery I had, I have never felt so good in my life.' He said; "I had the best camp I've ever had, no injuries, I was in great shape - all the things that could go right, went right. That guy (Alistair Overeem) is just that much better than me, and it's time for me to retire.' ... I think Brock's done. The conversations that I've had with Brock Lesnar since that fight, all indications point to it's over.

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/Dana-...-Overeem-was-that-much-better-than-him-14879/

I think that's far from the only reason he has the losses he does, but I'm sure it didn't help. I hope he's healthy, training hard, and ready to go.

frank-mir_brock-lesnar1.gif%7Ec200

You lost Lesnar. You were medically cleared to fight Overeem after a successful surgery and you got knocked out. Your weakness was panicking when you got hit because you didn't have a striking background and didn't spar hard enough in training. I feel bad for the guy that diverticulitis cut his career short but if you look at his performances against Carwin, Velasquez and Overeem you see that he just wasn't prepared to get hit hard. It was a shock to him. His years doing collegiate and fake wrestling didn't equip him for MMA striking nor did the way he trained in the gym. That is how he was beaten and I expect Hunt to beat him as well. I don't see Lesnar coming back after 4 years and beating someone who has been active, especially a hard hitter like Mark Hunt. In fact if he wins this fight I will be the first to say Brock Lesnar is a beast and reconsider my stance that he was beaten because of his fear of striking and not because of his illness.

amazing how when it comes to injuries, they do count when people like a certain fighter and dont count when they dont like them.

How about the loss to Mir when he allegedly didn't have diverticulitis?
I think his thing for that was he was winning until Mazagatti interfered.

Or he might not count it because he feels the second fight proved who was the better fighter or something.

Either way I'm excited to see him back, always an exciting fight.

He had successful surgery and Overeem put him away with 1 kick.

Another famous line from Goldie after that fight...

'shots to a body that has been surgically repaired.'
Overeem got busted for steroids for that fight

It should be ruled a no contest actually

Didn't he mean as champ?

That would make more sense.

I think his thing for that was he was winning until Mazagatti interfered.

Or he might not count it because he feels the second fight proved who was the better fighter or something.

Either way I'm excited to see him back, always an exciting fight.

I can't argue with that. The dude brings the hype. My friend who isn't into MMA at all and is a pro wrestling fan will probably want to watch the card just because of Lesnar. I'm going to refrain from explaining to him who Hunt is so he can keep his hype level. He won't believe me anyway but still.

I never knew that Alister Overeem was spelt or pronounced that way

Typical "used to being the big man" attitude. Brock HATES getting punched in the face...period. If diverticulitis was bothering him so bad, he should have never stepped in the ring. He was beaten by powerful guys who overwhelmed him. If Carwin fought smarter and didn't gas himself out in the first round, he would have also beaten Brock. MMA isn't some sport you can do half the time/whenever you feel like it. You either train it fulltime or you don't. Brock doesn't train fulltie for mma...period. He's a huge guy with some athletic ability. That will get him some wins over some people. At the top..he's food.

The level of delusion in some of these people is just amazing.

As mentioned. He was tapped by Mir.

"Lesnar, spinning out of control" in the Cain fight is the GOAT line by Goldie

Lesnar is in luck. Hunt will knock whatever is left of his diverticulitis out of him.

Yes. An amputation can be a successful surgery. Good catch.

As far a Brock returning. Sure, why wouldn't we be? Even though he's a WWE star, he was and is a legit athlete first. I'd be foolish not to want to see if he's still got it. On the undefeated comment. Only if diverticulitis is some sort of striking technique.

Meh. Brock looked good against Cain, quick and strong, pushed the pace, took him down briefly but then got outgunned badly. Against Overeem he looked much worse though, real tenative.

He started to sound like Ronda after her first loss.

Yes, I can't wait to see him get his big ass whooped once again.

Back