♿ Lesnar Claims He's Undefeated (Only Lost to Diverticulitis)

Are you glad Lesnar is returning?

• Total voters
the liverkick performed by Overeem would put down any HW in the world.

Oh BTW, Carwin won that fight, but the ref was on brocks side.

with conor fans at bay, MMA needs a new heel.

Hah the wheelchair is on my address bar!

I gotta say, I don't believe Brock's excuse. He went back to MMA after diverticulitis. Then he went to the WWE, which is also hard on the body. That doesn't sound like someone who is il.

The briefness of his stint in the UFC stinks of Ronda, Conor, Paige, and Gina Carano. They start to lose MMA fights, and suddenly they're all over the place dancing, boxing, acting, fake retiring, crying on couches, and running around in a ring with makeup on acting like clowns. That's their right, but as an MMA fan, fuck them.

Nope. Cain and Reem demolished him and sent him packing. He didn't want any of JDS so he decided to "retire". Now Hunto will send him back packing, again.

He did come back too soon IMO but that was his choice.

Fucking let it go already you bunch of bitches. He's been fighting professionally now for for 9 years. He's paid enough dues to take part in your precious cage fighting.

Goldie: "Ronda-like in his delusion is Brock, Joe"

Rogan: "Oh my goodness"

what about after having diverticulitis he went right back to WWE ?
hahaHA !! dont get me wrong , Brock will allways have my respect for having the balls to fight some of the best MMA fighters ... but is this some kind of a joke ?

This is super misleading. Go back to TMZ with this gotcha nonsense. All he said was that he didn't think he'd fought up to his full potential and didn't go out on his own terms. He gave full credit to Cain and Reem, but wished he'd gone out knowing he'd performed his best. That is a totally reasonable perspective and doesn't denigrate his opponents at all.

Not really a fan of his but he is a good addition to have him back, just hope it will be for more than one fight.

If anyone doesn't want to watch Brock Lesnar fight you've got your head so far up your own MMA fanboy ass that you should just stop watching altogether.

where is the "meh" option?

Back