“This Is America”

Especially if you're capable of spreading Satan's evil far and wide. To me personally, it's not worth it considering how short this life is.

Wait wait wait...............................................................

You actually believe in a real Satan who makes deals with people for intangible items? Who would ever agree to such ridiculous terms? Yeah I will sell my soul so as long as I become mildly famous but still hoplessley ordinary in every single other aspect of my life including mortality. lol wut

Feels like a kanye moment to me, using a theme he knew very well would be controversial in order to become “a cultural phenomenon” and sell more.

"A Kanye moment" with a message that is completely opposite to what Kanye normally tries to communicate? Glover is bringing gun violence to the forefront of culture and showing how entertainment is often a smoke screen for reality. This is not what Kayne is currently doing or ever has.

The beat is catchy but the lyrics are just subpar. Dude also needs to cut the carbs

Thank you for your profound insight. I will keep my eye on you as you seem to be a genius with this kind of commentary.

"A Kanye moment" with a message that is completely opposite to what Kanye normally tries to communicate? Glover is bringing gun violence to the forefront of culture and showing how entertainment is often a smoke screen for reality. This is not what Kayne is currently doing or ever has.
Thank you for your profound insight. I will keep my eye on you as you seem to be a genius with this kind of commentary.

A Kanye moment in the way of creating an obvious controversial “work of art” to sell more....is this point too complicated for you?

A genius? I’m blushing. You’re welcome bro, let me know if you want any more insightful.... insight

Wait wait wait...............................................................

You actually believe in a real Satan who makes deals with people for intangible items? Who would ever agree to such ridiculous terms? Yeah I will sell my soul so as long as I become mildly famous but still hoplessley ordinary in every single other aspect of my life including mortality. lol wut

People that want fortune, fame and pleasure. I bet many regret the decision they made.

So many admit to selling their souls.

Someone who picked a stage name envoking The Gambino crime family probably isn’t the best place to start looking for progressive social commentary.

Agreed. Like the kids who lost grandparents in WWII or the kids growing up now who lost parents and aunts and uncles on 9/11. It's like, get over it and stop pretending it affected you, but also #NeverForget.
Not even close to the same thing. Nobody from those events who lost loved ones are blaming an entire race of people that had nothing to do with what happened to their people.

People that want fortune, fame and pleasure. I bet many regret the decision they made.

So many admit to selling their souls.
Because it pays them well to declare such a thing.

No different than religious shit heads like yourself who go balls deep on eschatology. It's easy to control and profit from people if you frighten them with hellfire and dark underlords.

a lot of black on black crimes in this video...yeah this is america

Because it pays them well to declare such a thing.

No different than religious shit heads like yourself who go balls deep on eschatology. It's easy to control and profit from people if you frighten them with hellfire and dark underlords.

<Prem973>

BDSTK03SB.png

Not even close to the same thing. Nobody from those events who lost loved ones are blaming an entire race of people that had nothing to do with what happened to their people.

Why would they blame an entire race when those weren't racial events? If my child gets killed by Communists, how could I possibly hold a race responsible?

But that's all moot anyway, because Arabs are a race.

I'm pretty sure Kapernick has lost out on money because of his protests, no?

Inked a book deal, getting the occasional appearance fee. He's not hurting.

You mean jealous?

I actually live in civilization and received an education.

You guys should try it.

I live in civilization and I can almost guarantee I’ve got more education than you (probably a better job as well).

You know Alaska has cities and universities that are actually pretty good too although I got my education before moving to alaska.

You should try getting some knowledge of the things you’re talking shit about before opening your trap. Loser lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back