“My monthly visitor is right on time #clean”-Yoel Romero

thats not what a test is...

a "test" in anti doping speak is a "test session".. that is one visit from the anti doping official.

a sample, is an individual sample either of blood or urine.

If you are visited by a tester who collects blood and urine that is "a test session"

Romero has been subject to 7 test sessions, providing 10 samples of blood and urine.

and no, what they do in the lab is not a "test" its "analysis", but yes, a sample may be submitted to multiple analysis methods.
So you made a long post to say he's been tested for drugs more than 10 times like I said, but only did it with 7 visits from testers?

lol thanks, knew I was correct.

Im surprised on how he is getting through usada testing just as much as he is still fighting at MW, UFC should had moved him to LHW considering he ruined 2 title fights in a row.

Sooner or later, Aunt Irma will come at an unexpected time and that's when Romero will blame a tainted supplement.

course you can.

you can be tested every day and dope in the gaps... as long as you do it right..
But then everyone cheats, and fighters that are tested the most and passed the most tests should be considered the cleanest, shouldn't they? The amount of tests increases the chances of catching a fighter at any time of the day, so including these "gaps", where they get enough miracle drugs into there system to help them perform much better for a short period of time and completely destructs without a trace.

Going to be a great scrap tween Yoel and Costa. Pretty psyched!

Hope they both keep passing!

Im surprised on how he is getting through usada testing just as much as he is still fighting at MW, UFC should had moved him to LHW considering he ruined 2 title fights in a row.
They forced him to fight Paulo at 185lbs. Announced and marketed the fight even before Yoel has agreed to it. Even if he reported a surgery to his orbital bone and will be off season for a while...

So you made a long post to say he's been tested for drugs more than 10 times like I said, but only did it with 7 visits from testers?

lol thanks, knew I was correct.
if thats what you want to believe moron... yes...

They forced him to fight Paulo at 185lbs. Announced and marketed the fight even before Yoel has agreed to it. Even if he reported a surgery to his orbital bone and will be off season for a while...
Thats odd, still dont see the punishment there, at the end it can backfire on them with him pulling out last minute, not even making it to the scales, also he is still #1 going against a much lower ranked fighter, impressive fighter, but still lower ranked.

So he knows when he is gonna be tested?

LMFAO.....Yoel is doing the perfect cycle.

Brock really should get in contact with Yoel for advice but I don't think he's a fan of Gay Jesus. <Moves>

Dont mistake A-level Athlete with an A-Level Physique..the dont always occur concurrently.
Don’t mistake A-level athlete with someone who is fighting 2 weight classes above his natural weight because he sucks at dieting.

Look. Biologically speaking, Romero is perfectly fine in terms of a man having lean muscle mass. a normal man can achieve 205 pounds at 8% body fat at 6'2.

so if he's testing clean, I'm not doubting him. There are genetic freaks like Bo Jackson out there that woke up like this. sorry but that's just the randomness of the genetic lottery.

Look. Biologically speaking, Romero is perfectly fine in terms of a man having lean muscle mass. a normal man can achieve 205 pounds at 8% body fat at 6'2.

so if he's testing clean, I'm not doubting him. There are genetic freaks like Bo Jackson out there that woke up like this. sorry but that's just the randomness of the genetic lottery.
Yoel was listed at 5'9.5 in the olympics bro

Looks about right compared to 5'8 Holly

109435.jpg

Don’t mistake A-level athlete with someone who is fighting 2 weight classes above his natural weight because he sucks at dieting.
Yes and don't mistake that person with the one that has 2 belts around is overweight waist.

Back