“My monthly visitor is right on time #clean”-Yoel Romero

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yoel out here preaching his natty-ness. I’m looking forward to his battle with Paulo Costa for natty king.

Thoughts?

So he knows when he is gonna be tested?

LMFAO.....Yoel is doing the perfect cycle.

Right on time

giphy.gif

Some haters are so pathetic... outright pretending to be retarded.

Like every fighter knows they will be tested by USADA within the range of their ufc contract. He is only remarking that USADA visists him monthly at any time of the month itself.

I figured Yoel was talking about a menstrual cycle.

That must really help him with his daily routine, make sure everything is nice and clean when they get there. Nothing worse than unexpected guests when the work surfaces are all piled up with dirty plates and the sink is full of bloody syringes

I just hope whatever "supplements" Yoel took prior to that test weren't "tainted"

Like every fighter knows they will be tested by USADA within the range of their ufc contract. He is only remarking that USADA visists him monthly at any time of the month itself.
Im a Yoel fan and I was joking....umad?

Although if he does get tested monthly.........He can have balls and microdose right when they leave, because he knows, he has atleast 2 weeks to cycle, because I doubt they test him in crazy random, once a week ways....but who knows.

ZlIi4yv.jpg

It's 8 months into the year so far and he has been tested 10 times..............That's almost once a month, meaning if he kind knows when they are gonna test him, he can totally microdose.

Anyways if Yoel is roiding, Im ok with it...IS normal...and Im not surprised motherfuckers.

Last edited:
How’s that lawsuit going, soldier of bullshit?

Angela Mangina said they only come on the weekends if your out of the US. Dont know how accurate this is but I wouldnt doubt it, its called USADA for a reason, they are based in the US.

Yoel is the only A-level athlete in the UFC.

That’s clean.

he literally said "right on time" which is something that is said when an appointment or meeting is scheduled at a specific place and time lol I think it was just a poor choice of words....but it is what he said
where do you get that right on time means any time of the month?

Well, it makes sense. If he was on steroids he definitely wouldn't be getting his period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back