“My monthly visitor is right on time #clean”-Yoel Romero

so is USADA choosing the swolest fighters to excessively test? How often are they going after guys like Barberena or Tybura?
irrelevant.
And I did not criticize them for testing the shit out of any fighter.

Only sherdoggers for accusing those fighters even after they are found clean.

Absolutely and unequivocally false

He was found to be in violation of the rules and was suspended
Suspension that was specifically noted that he was NOT AT FAULT.
Tainted supplement was proven to be the culprit... but by all means, keep trying to bash a fighter.
it only proves that you are Absolutely and unequivocally a dumbass.

irrelevant.
And I did not criticize them for testing the shit out of any fighter.

Only sherdoggers for accusing those fighters even after they are found clean.
I am this forum's biggest advocate for Romero and Costa as #natty fighters. I was asking if frequency of testing was based on appearance at all because it seems the most heavily tested athletes are jacked.

I am this forum's biggest advocate for Romero and Costa as #natty fighters. I was asking if frequency of testing was based on appearance at all because it seems the most heavily tested athletes are jacked.
Honestly, I wouldn't know.
I wouldn't be against it, though bias is (IMHO) wrong. Plenty of fighters that are not jacked failed tests.

IMO there should be a computer who randomizes who should be tested and when.

but if anyone looks suspicious, I don't mind USADA testing anyone more than others.... whether if by appearance or connected with other fighters that got caught (i.e. same camp), etc.

Every time I read the thread title I expect it to be a quote from a WMMA fighter and I get disgusted...

Suspension that was specifically noted that he was NOT AT FAULT.
Tainted supplement was proven to be the culprit... but by all means, keep trying to bash a fighter.
it only proves that you are Absolutely and unequivocally a dumbass.
No, it wasn't only proven that a supplement he said he was taking had a similar amount of whatever banned substance they found in Yoel

No proof that said supplement was the reason he failed

Im only dealing with the facts, don't see how that could possibly make me a dumbass

Imagine yoel with pms.

He feels the need to tell us...
More like rubbing his haters' noses in it

People can't stand that Romero passes USADA testing

Funny enough, some of those same people want Jones to come back ASAP

<NoneOfMy>

If lesnar passes his tests then we know that he and yoel contacted the same dealer

No, it wasn't only proven that a supplement he said he was taking had a similar amount of whatever banned substance they found in Yoel

No proof that said supplement was the reason he failed

Im only dealing with the facts, don't see how that could possibly make me a dumbass
Lying makes you a dumbass.

Yoel Romero suspended 6 months after USADA confirmation of tainted supplement

Let me quote that for you:
Following USADA’s notification that he had tested positive for the banned substance Ibutamoren, Romero’s manager, Malki Kawa, claimed the failure was the result of a tainted supplement.
USADA confirmed that the supplement was provided to them and they were able to confirm the presence of Ibutamoren – which was not listed as an ingredient.

<DCWhoa>

It must hurt when you are so fucking wrong about an issue so old and yet you continue to spew your lies just to bash a fighter...
And when you get exposed, you cry like a fucking spoiled baby about your
feelings getting hurt.

Well, don't be a fucking idiot.
If you want to accuse someone, have at least the decency of checking the facts.

and here: As you might be just a dumbass who is fucking ignorant, let me help you understand how USADA clears a fighter from an accusation of using Tainted substances. I give you the one and only sage Chael!

Last edited:
I love it when clean fighters tell us how cleany clean clean they are. So much clean.

Clean.

Im a Yoel fan and I was joking....umad?

Although if he does get tested monthly.........He can have balls and microdose right when they leave, because he knows, he has atleast 2 weeks to cycle, because I doubt they test him in crazy random, once a week ways....but who knows.

ZlIi4yv.jpg

It's 8 months into the year so far and he has been tested 10 times..............That's almost once a month, meaning if he kind knows when they are gonna test him, he can totally microdose.

Anyways if Yoel is roiding, Im ok with it...IS normal...and Im not surprised motherfuckers.
With being tested that much, he probably dopes as they’re walking out of the building LOL

I notice he says "visitor" do USADA sample collectors work alone?

Back