“Brock is too big for DC” Debunked

If this fight even happens, Brock will indeed beat DC and his size will play a major role in the victory. Sorry. Brock is bigger, stronger (presumingly even without the steroids), longer, and can easily match DC in the area where he's strongest, which is his wrestling.
He was bigger than Cain too.

so what?

both of those guys are used to wrestling heavy guys. It's nothing new.

Brock gets smoked In the wrestling and demolished on the feet. It will look like the cain fight.

Randy was able to clinch, but he wasn't able to do much with it. DC may very well win from clinch work, but because of your bias against Lesnar you've likely missed the critical reason why.

Even Couture admitted Lesnar was very difficult to control in the clinch, so was unable to strike much. Watch the fight again - Lesnar was hitting him with some hard knees during the actual clinch, while all Couture could do was hold on. Most of Couture's clinch-strikes came when they were breaking the clinch - which is the more significant takeaway when using Lesnar/Couture to inform the DC/Lesnar fight. We saw DC use break-away strikes as a strategy against Miocic, and he admitted post-fight that it was something he trained based on watching Miocic's habit of leaving his free hand low when leaving the clinch.

Secondly you're forgetting a big elbow that briefly stunned Couture in round 2 IIRC, so I can't really rely on your assessment of Lesnar to inform anything.
That was the comparison I was trying to make I just didn’t want to write too much and get hit with the “TLDR” comments.

Shouldn’t be a contest right? Isn’t DC the greatest HW ever?
I remember 183885462627495 threads about how Stipe was the best because of his three defenses. DC just beat him convincingly. Doesn’t that make DC the best?
How can Brock beat that?

Brock needs to travel back to his NCAA days if he wants to win.

He was bigger than Cain also and we all saw what happened there. This won't be much different

Back