“Brock is too big for DC” Debunked

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With the likeliness of DC and Brock fighting there has already been a lot of opinions and comparisons. One is that Brock’s size difference will be too much for DC....

For those of you that don’t remember or weren’t around for it rewatch Couture vs Lesnar. Randy was 45 and came in at 220, Brock was 31 and weighed in at 265 probably weighing 280+ during the fight and most likely juiced to the gills....

PKxwzNc.jpg

Randy was able to clinch with Brock throughout the fight and landed multiple clean right hands that cut Brock open. He was able to get up from Brocks 1 takedown fairly quickly without taking damage. Brock landed multiple clean shots on Randy without hurting him until the final right hand caught Randy’s temple...

DC’s much thicker frame and wrestling credentials and chin are more than enough to withstand Brocks skills. Judging from Brock and DC’s previous fights I see DC controlling in the clinch and landing heavy shots similar to the Stipe fight.

DC by TKO/KO Rd 1 or 2.

<DCWhoa>

No one is "too big" for DC.

He is a beast and could crumple anyone in the world right now at HW. Except maybe Jones, and that is because of his incredible talent and steroids, not his size.

No one is "too big" for DC.

He is a beast and could crumple anyone in the world right now at HW. Except maybe Jones, and that is because of his incredible talent and steroids, not his size.
Agreed. DC has shown time and time again that no matter the size of the HW he can win decisively.

That was also brocks third fight and Randy had just dominated gonzaga and Sylvia who were both way bigger than randy

I am a Lesnar fan and not a DC fan.

That said, I will be surprised if DC doesn't beat Lesnar's ass. I don't see Lesnar winning at all.

Cormier is a proven giant killer and all, but that size difference is comical. Looks like Bob Sapp vs Minowa.

Sherbros wouldn't even fit in the frame of that picture.

Considering our average size is 6'11 tree fiddy

TS is such an insecure goof he is comparing a brock fight from 10 years ago to current day cormier.
<36>

If this fight even happens, Brock will indeed beat DC and his size will play a major role in the victory. Sorry. Brock is bigger, stronger (presumingly even without the steroids), longer, and can easily match DC in the area where he's strongest, which is his wrestling.

remember when DC couldn't knockout Frank Mir? but now he can knockout any HW in the world. crazy.

TS is such an insecure goof he is comparing a brock fight from 10 years ago to current day cormier.
<36>
My point is that Brock at a much younger age juiced to the gills had troubles with a much smaller, older wrestler. If you think Brock easily beats DC you need to stay watching WWE.

I'm still in awe of last nights fight(s). Going to re watch some of the PPV main card in a little while over dinner.

Huge Brock fan so was amazed to see that come to fruition. Lets hope makes it to fight night.

Also a fan of DC and he was my pick. All that aside it was a great scrap and seeing DC take the HW belt was incredible. So much respect to the man for giving us one of the best matched ever!

Neither DC or Brock are going to make this easy...

If the odds for DC to win end up being anything less than 10 to 1 it will be a crime. It's just that the common dumb@ss on this forum sees someone who is bigger and taller and can't grasp how they might simultaneously be weaker which is why Stipe's odds were so stupidly high. Also notice that once DC weighed in at 246 the odds jumped significantly in his favour.

Looks are looks.

My point is that Brock at a much younger age juiced to the gills had troubles with a much smaller, older wrestler. If you think Brock easily beats DC you need to stay watching WWE.
brock never trained and got better in 10 years.... goof
stay triggered

Back