“Brock is too big for DC” Debunked

dcbrock.jpg
To be fair wouldnt suprise me if brock had dress shoes with very thick soles or lifters to look even bigger. Daniel is barefoot

DC also manhandled TRT Bigfoot who had an easy time grappling with Fedor.

Is ANYONE saying Brock is too big? I think the overwhelming consensus here is that Brock gets his shit pushed in by DC

Brock’s heart size is what really matters, we’ve been down this “too big” road for a 5-3 fighter too many times.

It will look nothing like Cain-Brock. DC doesn't have the striking diversity (especially in terms of kicks) to match Cain's pace and style.
LOL, holy shit there are way too many dumb people on here. Please fucking log off and never return.

I stopped saying people were "too big" for DC after I saw him flip Barnett in the air and on his head like it was nothing.

DC is gonna piece Brock up real good. I mean real good. Brock reacts to getting hit like a cat reacts to a cucumber being sneakily placed behind them.
giphy.gif

Is ANYONE saying Brock is too big? I think the overwhelming consensus here is that Brock gets his shit pushed in by DC
Surprisingly yeah there has been quite a few people on this thread alone that disagree.

Would you honestly stand there and trade punches with Mark Hunt if you were an NCAA champion wrestler, had it been you? lol

Watch the Mark Hunt fight. The moment punch came at him, he went down on his knees and tried to grab marks ankles like a servant trying to beg for mercy at their masters feet.

Would you honestly stand there and trade punches with Mark Hunt if you were an NCAA champion wrestler, had it been you? lol

Obliviously not but I wouldn't get all freaked out and drop to the floor like some 15 century servant looking to be forgiven by their master.

He was going for a single-leg to avoid a power shot. That's what wrestlers do.

Obliviously not but I wouldn't get all freaked out and drop to the floor like some 15 century servant looking to be forgiven by their master.

This is going to be embarrassing for Brock. He's gonna go fetal, collect that paycheck, fail his drug test, and never come back lol

He was going for a single-leg to avoid a power shot. That's what wrestlers do.

Watch the fight again. He dropped to the ground when punches came at him. His body language was pure fear.

You’re only as good as your last fight!

And Stipe doesn’t have a granite chin.

that doesn't explain why people think Cormier can knock any HW in the world out.

that actually explains the OPPOSITE. Stipe doesn't have a granite chin, but lots of other HWs do.

The truth is....He is too big for him.

The 60lb gap in the HW division that still hasn't been addressed his laughable, and you have a guy who's going to cut from about 285-290.....

Having said that, thankfully Brock sucks so bad, and is so obviously not cut out to be a professional fighter that none of that will matter and he's going to get hilariously destroyed.

Randy was able to clinch with Brock throughout the fight and landed multiple clean right hands that cut Brock open. He was able to get up from Brocks 1 takedown fairly quickly without taking damage. Brock landed multiple clean shots on Randy without hurting him until the final right hand caught Randy’s temple...

Randy was able to clinch, but he wasn't able to do much with it. DC may very well win from clinch work, but because of your bias against Lesnar you've likely missed the critical reason why.

Even Couture admitted Lesnar was very difficult to control in the clinch, so was unable to strike much. Watch the fight again - Lesnar was hitting him with some hard knees during the actual clinch, while all Couture could do was hold on. Most of Couture's clinch-strikes came when they were breaking the clinch - which is the more significant takeaway when using Lesnar/Couture to inform the DC/Lesnar fight. We saw DC use break-away strikes as a strategy against Miocic, and he admitted post-fight that it was something he trained based on watching Miocic's habit of leaving his free hand low when leaving the clinch.

Secondly you're forgetting a big elbow that briefly stunned Couture in round 2 IIRC, so I can't really rely on your assessment of Lesnar to inform anything.

Back