« When Conor touch you, you go »

Ok, well first of all- this is a message board, so I will say what the fuck I want, to who I want, whether you like it or not.

And we can do that with literally any fighters record. I've heard the same bullshit about GSP, Anderson, Jones- their whole records are padded with shit, undersized, old or green fighters apparently. No one EVER loses in their prime according to this, unless the fighter is someone you dislike. In which case anytime they lose they were in peak condition, and anything to the contrary is excuses.

It's mindblowingly idiotic. I'm simply a dan of good fighters, and Conor has proven that of himself time and time again. If you're too full of rage (at what, exactly?) to accept that, then that's on you buddy. Call it your opinion if you like, but if your opinion is that Conor is anything less than a good fighter then your opinion is wrong as fuck.
Didnt bother reading. Huggers gonna hug.

The "touch of death" is a MMA's biggest hyperbole this side of "you're the best ever".

Unless you're running in chin first or squaring up with you chin up winging shots - there is not touch of death.

Floyd at his shots like oat meal and that should have laid to rest any notion that he is this HUGE puncher that puts people out all the time.

686482209f6e7c4ac0ad54d68c42c2bc.gif

Ewelina-Olczak-The-Polish-Beauty-1.jpg

Ewelina-Olczak-Swimwear-7-682x1024.jpg

Ewelina-Olczak-for-Ava-lingerie-lookbook-2010-photo-shoot-018.jpg

Fashion-Model-Ewelina-Olczak-HD-wallpaper.jpg
x7vmim83yrzr8myv.jpg
Thank you!

Victoria Bless!

Back