« When Conor touch you, you go »

For perpetuating the hype job that conor is. He's not the best fighter we've ever seen. He simply has had the most exposure we've seen out of a fighter. Idiots eat it up. Fight fans dont think conor is special at all. And as far as the preferential treatment you say he deserves, look at whats going on now. He's a spoiled asshole who presents a headache for all that deal with him. Glad Floyd used him for a payday and humiliate him in front of millions. "No man alive can take me left hand"
<{outtahere}>
I stopped reading at perpetuating hype. I never said conor was the greatest and best fighter. Just that he is their top earner and thus he gets special treatment. Thats good business.

I can’t stand these Dana sentences, always putting his protege on a pedestal.
Let’s take facts, Conor had 8 A list fights:
Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate 1, Nate 2, Alvarez, Mayweather.

4 were getting KO (3 Featherweight and 1 Lightweight) and 4 were still on their feet at the end of the fights (after getting hits non stop)
With 50-50...... I would not say « but Khabib Will go if Conor can touch him one time.

Plus, I’m starting to question the fakeness of the Alvarez fights, Conor and the UFC needed that victory for big $$$$.
It’s not impossible that Eddie got offered a 15 millions$ to go that easily, and with the purses he was getting, that’s an offer he would not have refused.

I’m starting to believe in that when we see how everything looks like a scam now. UFC and Conor have no ethic when it’s comes to make big $$$$.

And yea ok, « he got money, he do what the fucks he wants ». But without the fans, he would not have that money, and he fooled the fans with the « i’m Gonna KO Mayweather, and then I’m gonna go back directly to MMA because blood is what I love » « I’m gonna fights 3 times a year » blablablabla
Totally with you on this, very interesting re Alvarez. Because it would be so easy, little consent if discovered, and 100s of millions to gain.

I stopped reading at perpetuating hype. I never said conor was the greatest and best fighter. Just that he is their top earner and thus he gets special treatment. Thats good business.
Seems like you stopped reading a long time ago. Ooh its new and flashy!!!! ZOMFG throw money at it. Lol, you always try to act so educated.

I think that's a quote from one of Conor's hookers.

Let’s take a look at these guys you mentioned for a minute. Let’s humour you .

Floyd mayweather- the guys never fuckin lost in boxing

Nate Diaz- finished with strikes once in a 31 pro fight career

Max Holloway- never been finished with strikes in a 22 pro fight career

Eddie alverez- stopped just twice in a 40 fight pro career ( one of them is Conor himself)

Aldo- need I say anything ? Undefeated in forever before getting knocked out by Conor

Chad Mendez- lost once to strikes before fighting Conor

So your argument is he didn’t finish hollaway who’s never been stopped by strikes and Nate Diaz? I tko/ ko loss in his whole career and I believe Conor dropped him multiple times in the rematch.

I’m not even a Conor fan but I can recognise this is all bullshit .

What makes you decide who is ‘a list’ ? What is your criteria? I hope you didn’t just make that shit up ts.

Mayweather can not be included in here, like saying cuz Khabib lost to Leonid Gatovskiy in BJJ that he lost an MMA fight. Holloway also can not be included, as even Conor did not finish him, the levels of dominance displayed were akin to Khaib Barboza: it was a total and complete mauling and a clinic. The only '2 fights' you are referring to is actually one opponent - "Conor's Tibau, in Nate." Just because Frazier matched up well with Ali does not mean he will match up well with Foreman.

The point is, with both fighters, the levels of dominance displayed against world class fighters, finishing or not, is really something to behold and makes this matchup near once in a lifetime. Tony is a great fighter but every fight he has is close, not incredibly dominant, and not the one sided lickings we see from Khabib and Conor. Sure, Tony may be 'Gus' of 155, but Khabib and Conor appear to be DC and Jones circa 2014.

Last edited:
I believe they told him not to wrestle with Conor. Do what ever you want on the feet, just don't take the fight to the ground.

He did try to take Conor down though.

Conor is a legit KO puncher, having said that...he couldn't KO Diaz, and I have a feeling that Khabib has an iron jaw too.
This is true. connie touches people and they go down. nate has a concrete head. if khabib is the same connie gets beat. fair and square.

For perpetuating the hype job that conor is. He's not the best fighter we've ever seen. He simply has had the most exposure we've seen out of a fighter. Idiots eat it up. Fight fans dont think conor is special at all. And as far as the preferential treatment you say he deserves, look at whats going on now. He's a spoiled asshole who presents a headache for all that deal with him. Glad Floyd used him for a payday and humiliate him in front of millions. "No man alive can take me left hand"
<{outtahere}>

How on earth is conor still a hype job? Conor was a hype job when he entered the UFC and fought Brimage- people were excited by his potential, but all he had were some knockouts of complete bums on his resume, and 2 early losses. That is hype. Since then he's convincingly beaten everyone bar Diaz (Floyd is not even part of the picture, as anyone with a brain should understand). Even against Diaz he showed himself to be the far superior fighter, only he struggled to put him away and keep up with Nate's outrageous cardio. As many fighters have.

At what point do you just accept a fighter is no longer hype, and a damn legit fighter? Who does Conor have to beat? Even IF he loses to Khabib and Tony, that just proves how good they are- not that Conor is now a fraud.

I can’t stand these Dana sentences, always putting his protege on a pedestal.
Let’s take facts, Conor had 8 A list fights:
Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate 1, Nate 2, Alvarez, Mayweather.

4 were getting KO (3 Featherweight and 1 Lightweight) and 4 were still on their feet at the end of the fights (after getting hits non stop)
With 50-50...... I would not say « but Khabib Will go if Conor can touch him one time.

Plus, I’m starting to question the fakeness of the Alvarez fights, Conor and the UFC needed that victory for big $$$$.
It’s not impossible that Eddie got offered a 15 millions$ to go that easily, and with the purses he was getting, that’s an offer he would not have refused.

I’m starting to believe in that when we see how everything looks like a scam now. UFC and Conor have no ethic when it’s comes to make big $$$$.

And yea ok, « he got money, he do what the fucks he wants ». But without the fans, he would not have that money, and he fooled the fans with the « i’m Gonna KO Mayweather, and then I’m gonna go back directly to MMA because blood is what I love » « I’m gonna fights 3 times a year » blablablabla

You sure give Conor & his money a LOT of thought.

How on earth is conor still a hype job? Conor was a hype job when he entered the UFC and fought Brimage- people were excited by his potential, but all he had were some knockouts of complete bums on his resume, and 2 early losses. That is hype. Since then he's convincingly beaten everyone bar Diaz (Floyd is not even part of the picture, as anyone with a brain should understand). Even against Diaz he showed himself to be the far superior fighter, only he struggled to put him away and keep up with Nate's outrageous cardio. As many fighters have.

At what point do you just accept a fighter is no longer hype, and a damn legit fighter? Who does Conor have to beat? Even IF he loses to Khabib and Tony, that just proves how good they are- not that Conor is now a fraud.
First of all no one is talking to you. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Conors sterling record consists of people way smaller than him, and then journeymen. Aldo is a good win, the rest are pure shit. Aldo was not only mocked by conor, but by the UFC leading up to his fight. The man was completely incensed, and thats his fault. He was the long reigning champion yet the promotion went full conor, and he ran out there trying to kill him with one punch, he ended up getting knocked out. Outside of that, are you telling me the other completely hittable brawlers were world beaters. Eddie was being handled by RDA and in the midst of a sloppy exchange got clipped. Goes on to being rescued against fucking Poirier. Damn near dies in a fight against Gaethje? Conor calls out 40 yr old floyd and gets played with and carried, and if the ref didnt step in, he'd be carried out of the fucking ring. Just shut the fuck up, Im tired of arguing with you dumb nut hugging, man crushing, conor tards. You are all pathetic. No redeeming qualities in your hero.

I believe they told him not to wrestle with Conor. Do what ever you want on the feet, just don't take the fight to the ground.
He did try to wrestle at times but he’d already been lit up a fair bit so just kept getting stuffed

Conor deserves special treatment. Hes their number one earner.

He sure does.

im-special.jpg

Seems like you stopped reading a long time ago. Ooh its new and flashy!!!! ZOMFG throw money at it. Lol, you always try to act so educated.
If the ufc didnt hitch their wagon to conor it would have been a tremendous waste of oppurtunity and potential revenue.

« When Conor touch you, you go »

only when fighting midgets :)

Back