« When Conor touch you, you go »

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I can’t stand these Dana sentences, always putting his protege on a pedestal.
Let’s take facts, Conor had 8 A list fights:
Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate 1, Nate 2, Alvarez, Mayweather.

4 were getting KO (3 Featherweight and 1 Lightweight) and 4 were still on their feet at the end of the fights (after getting hits non stop)
With 50-50...... I would not say « but Khabib Will go if Conor can touch him one time.

Plus, I’m starting to question the fakeness of the Alvarez fights, Conor and the UFC needed that victory for big $$$$.
It’s not impossible that Eddie got offered a 15 millions$ to go that easily, and with the purses he was getting, that’s an offer he would not have refused.

I’m starting to believe in that when we see how everything looks like a scam now. UFC and Conor have no ethic when it’s comes to make big $$$$.

And yea ok, « he got money, he do what the fucks he wants ». But without the fans, he would not have that money, and he fooled the fans with the « i’m Gonna KO Mayweather, and then I’m gonna go back directly to MMA because blood is what I love » « I’m gonna fights 3 times a year » blablablabla

is this a Conor hate thread or support thread?

I don't want to read what you wrote.

I do agree that Dana does give Conor special treatment but come on, Conor does knock people out. The only problem is that he doesn't fight often as we would like especially the fact that he's now a champion and won't defend the belt.

Conor deserves special treatment. Hes their number one earner.

I can’t stand these Dana sentences, always putting his protege on a pedestal.
Let’s take facts, Conor had 8 A list fights:
Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate 1, Nate 2, Alvarez, Mayweather.

4 were getting KO (3 Featherweight and 1 Lightweight) and 4 were still on their feet at the end of the fights (after getting hits non stop)
With 50-50...... I would not say « but Khabib Will go if Conor can touch him one time.

Plus, I’m starting to question the fakeness of the Alvarez fights, Conor and the UFC needed that victory for big $$$$.
It’s not impossible that Eddie got offered a 15 millions$ to go that easily, and with the purses he was getting, that’s an offer he would not have refused.

I’m starting to believe in that when we see how everything looks like a scam now. UFC and Conor have no ethic when it’s comes to make big $$$$.

And yea ok, « he got money, he do what the fucks he wants ». But without the fans, he would not have that money, and he fooled the fans with the « i’m Gonna KO Mayweather, and then I’m gonna go back directly to MMA because blood is what I love » « I’m gonna fights 3 times a year » blablablabla
While I agree with the first part, I disagree that Eddie would’ve thrown the fight. We’ve seen him get rocked easily in fights since.

Dude only lands 48% of his strikes. So, anybody who knows what they are doing inside the Octagon, has a good chance against him. LOL

Conor is a good fighter, believe it or not. Not GOAT class but a good fighter. Yes..a good fighter

Conor has one clean ko in the ufc. Him hitting people and them going to sleep is a myth.

Conor is a legit KO puncher, having said that...he couldn't KO Diaz, and I have a feeling that Khabib has an iron jaw too.

outside of aldo its not like conor vaporizes anyone he touches.

he is a good fighter with great accuracy.

Remember when he was going to KO Floyd in 1 round ?

While I agree with the first part, I disagree that Eddie would’ve thrown the fight. We’ve seen him get rocked easily in fights since.
I believe they told him not to wrestle with Conor. Do what ever you want on the feet, just don't take the fight to the ground.

dTYFLkE.gif dTYFLkE.gif dTYFLkE.gif

Conor haters are so deluded they dont even realize how insulting the whole "worked/fake alvarez fight" claim is to eddie himself

For saying truth talkings??
For perpetuating the hype job that conor is. He's not the best fighter we've ever seen. He simply has had the most exposure we've seen out of a fighter. Idiots eat it up. Fight fans dont think conor is special at all. And as far as the preferential treatment you say he deserves, look at whats going on now. He's a spoiled asshole who presents a headache for all that deal with him. Glad Floyd used him for a payday and humiliate him in front of millions. "No man alive can take me left hand"
<{outtahere}>

Back