§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just 19, but pretty raw in terms of baseball skills, but has a lot of potential. Still learning to play 3B.

Well, hope he puts it together, and turns out to be worth a shit.

Trouts ops is 1.223 lmfao. That's bonds territory.

How much longer does he have to be the best on the planet to be a guaranteed HOFer? I feel like it's close. I'm convinced he's already an all time great

I think we discussed it last year - but a good question is who goes down as a better player, Kershaw or Trout. Kershaw seems like the obvious answer, but trout is younger and still getting better

One of the most team friendly contracts in MLB. @Foster

Trout is on pace to be one of the GOATs and Cangels somehow have him locked up in FA years for 33 million. Imagine how much Trout would get in free agency if he hit the market in his prime.

I think we discussed it last year - but a good question is who goes down as a better player, Kershaw or Trout. Kershaw seems like the obvious answer, but trout is younger and still getting better

Both are greats at their respective positions imo. Clearly the best hitter/pitcher of the their generation.

Scary thing about Kershaw and Trout is they actually seem to be getting better as you said. Kershaw still tries to tinker with his arsenal, and Trout literally has no holes in his swing or approach

How much longer does he have to be the best on the planet to be a guaranteed HOFer? I feel like it's close. I'm convinced he's already an all time great
I'm actually in the middle of a mock draft for baseball, the rules are you can draft anyone all time, but can only draft 2 players that have won a title.

I only have 2 recent players on my list, and they're Trout @ 29 and Kershaw @ 20

Tebow went oppo for his 3rd HR of the season

He's hitting .230 in A ball where he is 7.6 years older than the average player.

He's only going to stick around the minors because he's drawing in huge amounts of fans.

I thought everyone said Brandon Phillips was washed up when the Braves traded for him.

I thought everyone said Brandon Phillips was washed up when the Braves traded for him.
Did anyone really say anything about Brandon Phillips at all?

No idea what his numbers are but if he only played vs. the Mets he would be a .500 hitter.

And big Matt Adams launches a bomb off Cole. My dawg.

Last year on this date the Twins were at the bottom of their division at 11-32, now they're #1 at 23-18.
Barrios appears to have pulled his head out of his ass, hopefully he can keep it up.
tumblr_op5w8lsxCw1v1z098o1_400.gif

Anyone remember outfielder Anthony Gose? apparently he's in the minors now converted to a pitcher and he's throwing 99-100 lol

Will Billy Hamilton stay healthy and get on base enough to steal 80+ bases this year?

Sam Travis is finally up with the Sox...

Hoosiers.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back