§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bochy used him in a tie game with the bases load (Neil), he had a 12 ERA at the time. It's the night I kept bitching about the pen usage lol.

Meanwhile - It takes a special kind of stupid to get picked off at first in a tie game with a man on 3rd and 1 out.

Was talking about Banister going to Sam Dyson in a 3-1 game in the 7th, guy legit had a 10 ERA.

Price back Monday after getting shelled in 2 rehab starts in Pawtucket. No expectations, but he can't possibly be worse then this Kyle Kendrick/Hector Velazquez duo the Sox have thrown out since the Wright injury.

Dyson has turned into a major can this season. We would have 5 more wins if he didn't Shit the bed so much
If I was Jeff Canninster I wouldn't allow Dyson anywhere near Joey Bats this series. Dude is heating up and might put the final nail in the coffin for Sam.

If I was Jeff Canninster I wouldn't allow Dyson anywhere near Joey Bats this series. Dude is heating up and might put the final nail in the coffin for Sam.
I just hope Joey Bats doesnt try to punk out Odor and get bitch slapped again... But no way Dyson sees the mound unless they are getting blown out.

I just hope Joey Bats doesnt try to punk out Odor and get bitch slapped again... But no way Dyson sees the mound unless they are getting blown out.

Rather get bitch slapped in May than knocked out in October

You guys also got knocked out in october last year, lol
giphy.gif

I thought this guy was dead for a second

You guys also got knocked out in october last year, lol

We didn't get knocked out by our arch rival? The Blue Jays own Texas. The Cangers loss to the Jays was a lot more heartbreaking than ours to the fucking Indians, believe that.

We didn't get knocked out by our arch rival? The Blue Jays own Texas. The Cangers loss to the Jays was a lot more heartbreaking than ours to the fucking Indians, believe that.
Has nothing to do with your last post, or my last post.

Kimbrel has been disgusting this year. 0.37 WHIP, righties 0-39 against him, has an immaculate inning and a 4 K inning.

Wood has been great this year. Thanks Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back