§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the game so far but looks like the Braves plunked Joey Bats? Good to see he took it like a man, he deserved it lol.

good payback anyway, up 6-0 and he hit a double.

Ive seen some pretty sanctimonious comments and articles about it.

Of course. The press lives in a fantasy land, where alpha male athletes are totally open to the idea of homosexuality, and would never think of using a slur as an insult...

What's up with Villar? I said all last season 2016 was a fluke. I was never sold he was going to be the next great lead off hitter.

Fucking jays, bunt into a double play

Perfect microcosm of this season

What's up with Villar? I said all last season 2016 was a fluke. I was never sold he was going to be the next great lead off hitter.

His stats other than avg arent bad. So he could get his shit together, but wouldnt be surprised either way. He just turned 26 so still a chance he is good enough

Dodgers are getting a ton of production from players they weren't even depending on. Wood has been dominant and Bellinger may be the best hitter on the team now

Braves acquire Cardinals icon Matt Adams.

Jose "The Wife Beater" Reyes has been in the Majors for about 27 years.

Wright shut down again...he must really hate being home because his body retired years ago.

Giants have won 8 of their last 10 and are still 6 games under .500 lol.

Who is this Yepez can?
He's just 19, but pretty raw in terms of baseball skills, but has a lot of potential. Still learning to play 3B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back