§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrieta's fb velocity is down this year. Dude needs to get back on the PEDS
barry-bonds-main1.jpg

If you guys actually care, MLB network has been having a lot of former players on and giving prime advice.

Saw Josh Donaldson explaining his swing and his load, one of the better hitting advice videos I've ever seen.

So if you guys coach or anything, I'd say watching MLB network will give you a lot of good material.

I posted the Thome video the other day, also A+ stuff.

I'm already ready to give up on the Cubs. This starting pitching is unbearable to watch.

{<jordan}

To think you audacity to shit on the cards at start of season. Enjoy another 100 years of irrelevancy.

It's stupid, beisbol fucked up.

Pitchers especially, will keep getting injured more often. Besides a handful of guys, most of these dudes like Braun were using roids to stay healthy, and to be able to train harder, only the Sosa's, Big Macs and Bonds's of the world were on LA fitness cycles where they wanted to look like a prime arnold.

Who would have ever thought pettitte was on roids? no one lol same with that one skinny fuck that was caught last year, it's all to stay on the field

Need to embrace the juice. Ala the NBA.

If you guys actually care, MLB network has been having a lot of former players on and giving prime advice.

Saw Josh Donaldson explaining his swing and his load, one of the better hitting advice videos I've ever seen.

So if you guys coach or anything, I'd say watching MLB network will give you a lot of good material.

I posted the Thome video the other day, also A+ stuff.

@Foster

Wish I got the MLB Network, cable is fucking shit man.

and lol at Ballsinger starting for the Jays tonight, fuck we've fallen on hard times

Either going to go the Rays/Yankees this weekend, or go watch Mike GOAT next week.

Thinking I'm better off going and seeing the Goat.

Markakis coming up money again. My dawg.

{<jordan}

To think you audacity to shit on the cards at start of season. Enjoy another 100 years of irrelevancy.
I'd be amazed if the cards finish over .500 this year.

Pearce to the DL. Running out of bodies

= more wins.

It's pretty surreal that the Jays have hung in there. I don't have a clue how they've managed to pull themselves up, after all that's happened. It's absurd. They should not be anywhere close to where they are right now.

Pretty impressed by this Braves offense against Jays stud Mike Bolsinger.

And Jays fans also getting to witness the greatness of Frederick Freeman.

Braves and Jays tangle for 2 more games at SunTrust. Jays have probably had enough of FreeGOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back