§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twins moved into first place in the AL central today with a win over the Indians!

Was watching a video last nigh tof all of Mcgwires 70 Hr's in 1998

There were only about 6 balls that were less than 425 feet, every single ball was an upper deck tank and I have no clue how a dude goes from 6'5 220 to 6'5 260 solid muscle with forearms that look like they're from another planet and no one thought there was something up.

That was a fun year of baseball.

Good thing Pomercanz is so durable.

Dealin Davey

giphy.gif

Mets in free fall. Pitching has been awful across the board.

Royals sweep the Baltimorioles. Look like a competent baseball team.

Giants with their longest win streak of the year, 3 games!

And is Charlie Morton juiced up? Throwing 98.8 MPHS, lol wtf. This dude was throwing 90mph fastballs in his 20s, at 33 he's a flame thrower?

17-21...

Jays haven't completely dug themselves out of that early hole they put themselves in, but given the roster they're working with, it's been a very admirable effort nonetheless. Well done boys.

And is Charlie Morton juiced up? Throwing 98.8 MPHS, lol wtf. This dude was throwing 90mph fastballs in his 20s, at 33 he's a flame thrower?
hes on my FB team so i'll allow the possible juice

I'm already ready to give up on the Cubs. This starting pitching is unbearable to watch.

Injuries have been apocalyptic ever since the known steroid abuser(big PED) retired. I for one, am shocked.

Injuries have been apocalyptic ever since the known steroid abuser(big PED) retired. I for one, am shocked.
It's stupid, beisbol fucked up.

Pitchers especially, will keep getting injured more often. Besides a handful of guys, most of these dudes like Braun were using roids to stay healthy, and to be able to train harder, only the Sosa's, Big Macs and Bonds's of the world were on LA fitness cycles where they wanted to look like a prime arnold.

Who would have ever thought pettitte was on roids? no one lol same with that one skinny fuck that was caught last year, it's all to stay on the field

17-21...

Jays haven't completely dug themselves out of that early hole they put themselves in, but given the roster they're working with, it's been a very admirable effort nonetheless. Well done boys.

Pearce to the DL. Running out of bodies

Arrieta's fb velocity is down this year. Dude needs to get back on the PEDS

Damn Big Sexy is looking ripped. Dude needs to save some juice for the rest of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back