§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeGOAT hurt. Fantastic. Just cancel the damn season now.

Uh-oh, I think Pillar just called Atlanta's pitcher a ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:".

Federal inquisition looms...

Uh-oh, I think Pillar just called Atlanta's pitcher a ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:".

Federal inquisition looms...
No need for such name calling in baseball. Just charge the mound and aggressively hug the pitcher.

LMFAO at flipping his bat while getting doubled up on the scoreboard

He's lucky thugned wasn't there to put him in check.

lmfao at jose. He aplogized at home plate tho, he knew it was a dbag move.

Pillar calling the pitcher a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, yawn. He should get fined and we'll call it a day.

Between these 2 cans, Castillo and Allen Craig thats like a $75 million payroll Pawtucket's got there.

Pillar will be fined. Not like he called a gay ref a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: like Rondo did and he only got a game.

The Pawtucket Sox should be eating pretty good

Pillar calling the pitcher a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, yawn. He should get fined and we'll call it a day.

In this day and age? Not a chance. It's basically the "N" word now. That will be a suspension, and a hefty fine.

MLB is investigating.

And yes, he most certainly did. It's a pretty easy lip read, that "F" word is.
God players need to learn to call pitchers fuckfaces. Much less offensive.

Be a big blow to the jays to lose another player, I mean even just for a game or two.

God players need to learn to call pitchers fuckfaces. Much less offensive.

Be a big blow to the jays to lose another player, I mean even just for a game or two.

Freddie Freeman might have a broken wrist, so I'd say the Jays situation isn't so bad.

Freddie Freeman might have a broken wrist, so I'd say the Jays situation isn't so bad.
Ok but team Sara's star player is Freddie.

He needs to rub some fucking dirt on his wrist and get back in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back